Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] McTominay Booked Twice?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Was at Old Trafford last night and hard to keep track of who had been booked and if it should be second yellow. Just watched the Highlights on Sky which showed all the match and Sky showed that McTominay was booked twice in added time for fouls on Bissouma. Did anybody else spot this. I think Man U were lucky to finish with eleven.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Proper homer of a ref.

i watched it live on the box pretty sure he only got booked once but whether he deserved another yellow is debatable at least , rather unlikeable bunch the current manure lot , and jesus the fans , "we're shit , worst manu team for years" blah blah blah Ronaldo ,Fernandez , Pogba ...?? ffs the major problem is Maguire who , having cost them 80 million is now undroppable.

the passage of play before their second was a travesty and should have been our free not theirs, the penalty is still being debated , it's a yellow for me and a finger wag , once again the ref hugely influenced by manures " world class" players Fernandez being a major culprit......whinging bitch of a man.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Booked twice

Proper homer of a ref.

i watched it live on the box pretty sure he only got booked once but whether he deserved another yellow is debatable at least , rather unlikeable bunch the current manure lot , and jesus the fans , "we're shit , worst manu team for years" blah blah blah Ronaldo ,Fernandez , Pogba ...?? ffs the major problem is Maguire who , having cost them 80 million is now undroppable.

the passage of play before their second was a travesty and should have been our free not theirs, the penalty is still being debated , it's a yellow for me and a finger wag , once again the ref hugely influenced by manures " world class" players Fernandez being a major culprit......whinging bitch of a man.

Agree with it all. We thought that we should have had the free kick but the ref blew because Mac held it. Lots of half and half scarves up there. Though Sky definitely put up McTominay Booked twice within a couple of minutes shame it wasn't true.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Near the end of the he was nasty grabbing Cucurella and Cucurella just looked at the ref almost shocked that the incident was being ignored.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Near the end of the he was nasty grabbing Cucurella and Cucurella just looked at the ref almost shocked that the incident was being ignored.

To be honest there are many times that I find Cucurella with a shocked look on his face.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Was at Old Trafford last night and hard to keep track of who had been booked and if it should be second yellow. Just watched the Highlights on Sky which showed all the match and Sky showed that McTominay was booked twice in added time for fouls on Bissouma. Did anybody else spot this. I think Man U were lucky to finish with eleven.

Yes I watched the highlights and thought he was booked twice too. I put it down to hallucinating from tiredness after the 6 hour coach journey home!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here