Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Media darlings

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Hi, to help me in discussion with a good mate about who are the media darlings in football, I have my views, what are the views of the good people of NSC, top 4 please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think that's probably fair.

We receive pretty much universal praise for being a club run "properly", having a respected owner seen as following a plan in the way he runs the club and having a young, progressive manager who has created a side capable ot going toe-to-toe with pretty much everyone.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Media darlings football clubs
Top four (PL) Liverpool, Leicester, Dirty Leeds & possibly Brighton
Notable others Fulham, Bournemouth, WR's Derby and Celtic

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Depends on the topic to a certain degree.

Palace always seem to get excessive plaudits from the media, for their home "atmosphere".

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Any team that suddenly goes on a good run….Southampton and their manager were being lauded earlier this week…C****** P***** and their new manager were being loved similarly …not so much now, as will be the case of Southampton

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If Andy Townsend is anything to go by (he isn’t, he’s a ****) then it’s anyone who plays Brighton.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
For me.

Leicester (for some reason Brendan Rodgers is still regarded as an up and coming manager)
Leeds (Bielsa is the greatest manager ever and football would not have existed without him)
Liverpool (I still think the media are nervous even though Hillsborough was over 30 years ago. The Suarez/Evra thing has been completely forgotten)
Everton/Villa (because they are managed by Stevie G and Fat Frank and have owners chucking money at it)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If you for some insane reason didn't like Brighton and Hove Albion, I would imagine you'd get pretty tired of hearing about what a well run club we are and how good Graham Potter is...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here