Sanchez 8 -- several great saves
Veltman 7 -- got done once, but made the most of the situation
Webster 7 -- the odd mistake, some great blocks and recoveries
Dunk 5 -- very poor decision making
Cucurella 8 -- superb, again
Gross 6 -- decent shift, didn't make the most of the opportunities
Bissouma 8 -- showed what they're missing
Mac Allister 7 -- knitted things together, couldn't quite pull it off
Moder 9 MotM -- second MotM in a row. Endless workrate, numerous intensive sprints. Incredibly dynamic, running beyond the forwards. Denied by the crossbar for a worldie, denied through a worldie. Another effort on target and at least one top assist
Maupay 6 -- didn't quite happen
Trossard 6 -- ditto

Subs:
Lamptey 7 -- great effort
Alzate 6 -- filled in at RB, couldn't get as involved as he would have wanted
Welbeck 6 -- caused danger, shame about his opportunity

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Moder 9 MotM -- second MotM in a row. Endless workrate, numerous intensive sprints. Incredibly dynamic, running beyond the forwards. Denied by the crossbar for a worldie, denied through a worldie. Another effort on target and at least one top assist
Trossard 6 -- ditto

Subs:

Too difficult to score everyone properly watching a stream, but Biss looked way off his usual standard didn't he ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Trossard 6 -- ditto

Subs:

8 for Biss!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Of the front 5 players, only players who gets a decent rating are Moder and Gross. Bissouma was poor today, Mac Allister not his usual self but playing deeper in midfield. Trossard anonymous. Maupay had nothing really

Sanchez - 7 - for the saves which kept us in the game in the second half

Veltman - 6 - better at centre-back when he switched there
Webster - 5 - gave the ball away so many times
Dunk - 5
Cucurella - 6

Gross - 7 - good first half, 3 decent chances created in the first 20 mins, knew he would be subbed off after the red card
MacAllister - 6 - a shadow of the player before Covid
Bissouma - 5 - poor, his worst game for a long while
Moder - 9 - easily our best player, so unlucky with the save from De Gea, and also his shot hitting the bar, he has to score in the league soon surely?
Trossard - 5 anonymous

Maupay - 6 - tried to out muscle Maguire, was never going to work. Had no chances tonight

Lamptey - 7 - not as good as previous games but was man marked by 4 Utd players
Alzate - 6 - played at RB, when arguably should have gone in the middle and switched to 3 at the back
Welbeck - 6 - great chance with the header, unlucky

Last edited:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Average 6

Sanchez 6 - some good, some less so.
Veltman 7 - our 2nd best outfielder player on the night, mr dependable
Webster 6 - did ok but should have done better with the 1st goal imo
Dunk 5 - cost us the game, his recent performances are currently making selling Burn look even more foolish than I thought it was at the time
Cuca 6 - played well but needs to deliver quicker and passed up an opportunity to shoot 1st half
Gross 6 - neat and tidy
Biss 5 - by his excellent standards that was poor, sloppy, too casual, cost us.
Mac 6 - excellent 1st half, faded badly in the 2nd, was too slow in possession
Moder 7 - our best player tonight, unlucky not to score
Trossard 5 - didn’t look fit, anonymous
Maupay 6 - worked very hard, didn’t get a sniff

Lamptey 6 - did well, gutted we didn’t see him come on at 0-0 and with 11 v 11 as I’m sure that was the plan
Alzate 6 - did ok
Welbeck 5 - marked down 1 as he should have hit the target, it was why he was there

I detest Utd and every plastic thing they stand for. I wouldn’t get bored of slapping that cheating odious wanker Fernandes. Frustrating that we let them off the hook.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Interesting marks for Bissouma and MacAllister.

I was at the game and thought they played pretty well. Our weakest player by a mile was Dunk.

Moder and Cucurella we’re superb. And we ain’t gonna keep Lamptey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Sanchez - 7- mixed night some good saves and some fabulous passing mixed with some woeful passing
Veltman 7 -- can fit so many rolls great cross for Moders headed chance
Webster 7 -- some sloppy passing mixed with some solid defending
Dunk 6 -- still caring an injury still he's now got another week without a game to get over it unessasary red card cost us the game
Cucurella 8 -- fantastic game my MOM
Gross 7- a couple of chances not taken but a steady game
Bissouma 7- some surging runs wild shots brilliant tackles mixed with
Moder 7 should have scored one could have scored three
Maupay 7 few chances but always a threat
Trossard 6- couple of crosses

Subs:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Interesting marks for Bissouma and MacAllister.

I was at the game and thought they played pretty well. Our weakest player by a mile was Dunk.

Moder and Cucurella we’re superb. And we ain’t gonna keep Lamptey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought Mac Allister was good too, just understandably tired in the second half. Hoping he hasn’t got an injury as he was down at one point. Such a quality player and so important for us.

Even as Bissouma’s number one fan though, I have to say I thought it was his poorest game for a bit. Not his sharpest at winning the ball and poor in possession.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I thought Mac Allister was good too, just understandably tired in the second half. Hoping he hasn’t got an injury as he was down at one point. Such a quality player and so important for us.

Even as Bissouma’s number one fan though, I have to say I thought it was his poorest game for a bit. Not his sharpest at winning the ball and poor in possession.

I thought Bissouma totally ran the game in the first half.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not seen Biss lose possession as much as that in a game. Was one of his poorest this season.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Sanchez 8 - was guilty of a ricka or 2 but pulled off some outstanding saves and some excellent distribution
Veltman 8 - as cool as you like, confident in his own ability and can deliver a wicked cross
Webster 7 - was probably as guilty as others for some sloppy play but still managed to get a foot in when needed
Dunk-7 - Mostly sound but made a mistake which cost him, but won't be the last to get caught out by the speed of Manure's attackers
Cucurella 8 - Never stops trying to create or nick the ball, I think the many pundits would call him brave.
Gross 6 - He seems to have lost confidence in his ability, he does those things off the ball that sometimes get ignored.
Bissouma 7 - Did most of his work without the ball but still made some great interceptions and got the Albion moving forward
Mac Allister 7 - Disciplined and hard working, some quality touches and important tackles
Moder 8 - MOM Another disciplined and energetic performance, gets into great positions and is not afraid to take on a strike at goal
Maupay 7 - Does what Neal Does, occupies defenders, occasionally manages to pull defenders out of position to create space for others
Trossard 6 - I think a central position is where he operates best, a couple of crosses which even a poor Manure managed to cope with,
Alzate 6 - Difficult to effect the game when he came on but did get forward and make some good interceptions
Lamptey 7 - Tried to get at the Manure players and would maybe have created 'the moment' had he managed to evade Shaw's foul
Welbeck 6 - Came on at a difficult time but occupied the Manure defenders so other players could create

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here