Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who cursed Moder ?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Somebody somewhere must have put a curse on him just how has he not scored a goal in the EPL, without doubt the most unluckiest bloke I've ever seen in the stripes in front of goal! But what a player this lad is at 22, the sky is definitely the limit, but please before you reach for the sky, smash this curse to smithereens.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Yeah. Very unlucky but showing how important his is to us. Another good performance but just didn't fall for him.

Looking forward to another tidy £13m incoming this summer.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yes, some of our midfielders are obviously very bad at finishing.

Moder isn't one of them, he seems to be mostly doing the right thing.

The goals will come

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When he gets one, he’ll have 5 in 7 games or something, it’ll suddenly all click IMHO

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Quite unbelievable. But he keeps his shots on target (as opposed to a few others in the team), forcing the goalies to worldies, so there's no doubt things will start going his way sooner rather than later.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Such a good player now. Dont usually use word unlucky but he has been on end of so many great keeper saves. Nearest I have seen any player in PL that may get near Lampard as an attacking midfielder.

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Never fluffs his lines and skies it either, it's always a decent effort forcing a good save or hitting the bar.

He's been unlucky with his goal chances, but what an outstanding player he is proving to be, one of our best right now I would say.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Somebody somewhere must have put a curse on him just how has he not scored a goal in the EPL, without doubt the most unluckiest bloke I've ever seen in the stripes in front of goal! But what a player this lad is at 22, the sky is definitely the limit, but please before you reach for the sky, smash this curse to smithereens.

Short memory! Our entire squad caught the ‘unlucky’ virus last season. Wasn’t a game where we didn’t have at least 8 players hit the woodwork and/or fire fifteen times straight at the keeper or put it over from angles that defied physics. Moder is merely the latest in a very very long line of ‘unlucky’ Albion players. It could be something we scout for?! Let’s hope he gets lucky soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here