Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Clarke and Molumby Vs Van Hecke and Khadra

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Andy Carrol lasted about 10 minutes before he hit the deck. He did manage to get his injury laden body up though

Marlton and Hove Albion

Oct 11, 2018
Sarasota FL
Now live on Sky.

(Khadra on the bench).

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

A lazy question, but is Molumby making Premier League progress? I'm a little surprised he hasn't pushed for a move a la Gyokeres. He was highly rated but doesn't seem to get much of a mention from NSC nowadays? Is he heading in a Connolly-esque direction?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
No-one's making PL progress so far. Poor quality.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
A lazy question, but is Molumby making Premier League progress? I'm a little surprised he hasn't pushed for a move a la Gyokeres. He was highly rated but doesn't seem to get much of a mention from NSC nowadays? Is he heading in a Connolly-esque direction?

Think it's a loan-to-buy with West Brom, or something similar. We obviously don't think he'll feature in the PL for us, and will be elsewhere next season.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I initially thought Molumby might make it, but he is now so far down the pecking order that even if Biss goes in the Summer I can't see how he would make it onto the bench.
So one assumes a move away in the summer.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Aug 8, 2012
Clarke is quality and fits the way we play.
Van Hecke has potential. Khedra a bit headless. Molumby is steady but not good enough for where we are.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good game, though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Probably not. Reasonable player and will have a good EFL career but he’s definitely old enough to have ‘found his path’ now

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Probably not. Reasonable player and will have a good EFL career but he’s definitely old enough to have ‘found his path’ now

Unless I’m mistaken the JM deal was a loan to buy option inc 2*2m if I recall correctly Some media types utter BS 🤣

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Club's buy to develop/sale policy well and truky f***ed by Covid. Players we could have expected to play in the U23s/loan out/play a few games in the 1st.team (if lucky) - the model would have been to sell (at a profit) to the likes of Championship teams for 2 or 3 - maybe even 4 or 5 million pounds. That's what would have been needed to make the development squad viable, but has been blown out of the water by Covid. Championship clubs now don't have a pot to piss in, let alone pay 2,3,4 or 5 million pounds for a player. Doubt if we got 4 or 5 million for Gyokeres, Walton and Longman between them in the newly deflated market at that level. Probably overall sold at a loss.

Covid has screwed our plans in many ways

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here