Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you have protested and booed Potter and Zouma

Would you protest and boo if Zouma was an Albion player and GP kept playing him?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he was an Albion player and GP kept picking him after THAT video

I think I would, no, actually I know I would

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
More a matter of principles than the law for me. He was kicking and hitting a defenceless animal, in front of a child. what kind of parent or wider role model does that present to the footballing world. For the manager tp pick him shows a same level of disrespect to me. So, yes I'd boo them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I wouldn't protest though might do a small boo but would have expected that the club would have done some sanction or punishment in the first place.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't think I'd boo, but I wouldn't protest against anyone that did.

I'd certainly write to the club to say it was far too soon to play him and that as well as a fine, a spell on the bench should also be punishment as a way of showing how the actions of our role models are so important. With big salaries come bigger responsibilities.

But as [MENTION=20527]studio150[/MENTION] said - I doubt we'd be put in that position by the club.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can't see the Albion signing such an oaf, and if we did he's soon be out the door for that, and Potter certainly wouldn't pick him, so with all that in mind, let the law sort it out.

More to the point, how would you feel if he was a painter and decorator and in the middle of doing up your spare bedroom?

Or he was the leader of the opposition and the only man between ourselves and another five years of Johnson?

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
As others have said I'm sure Albion would have handled it very differently. I'd be very upset if he played straight away, and would definitely boo and protest if he did. I'd expect a period of rehabilitation and genuine remorse after which a decision could be made on how soon to come back into the Team.

Some players will be very angry at his treatment of animals and some players partners even more so. My wife and children would be fuming if this was an albion player and would be right on at me, especially if he played straight away. The sad thing is we can't put it down to his age. Young men do stupid things (i did ) and rich footballers even more so, but mis-treating animals, even 5 year old kids know that is wrong.

This is just me as a fan. If I was a player my and my families anger would impact my performance on the pitch and so its worse to play someone like that until it has been dealt with.

Moyes made a mistake, (and he too really should have known better). I'm very sure Potter, Barber, Bloom and Dunk would have dealt with it much better.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I don't think I'd boo anyone as I find it just, well, childish. I'm also confident that the club would do the right thing and that he wouldn't be playing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I certainly wouldn't join in any chanting of his name if it came up as a bare minimum (just as I didn't join in with the Bissouma ones earlier this season). I wouldn't boo him in all likelihood, but I'd certainly be quicker to get on his back if he was being shite.

Wouldn't boo Potter for it, wouldn't really be his fault, and he'd only be picking him if the club were fine with him doing so. Not that I think they would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here