Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] calling LadySeagull or Westdene Seagull

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Could i just run by a couple of things by you in regards to a pcn with the delightful OPS

It was in a residential car park, on screen ticket, driver responsible.

I've done the research from MSE and if i could just check with you please if their is anything more i need to do whilst i wait.

Currently waiting for day 25/26 to submit appeal with the MSE template, then wait for rejection letter with a popla code.

Then wait to see if i get NTK between day 29-57

Im fully expecting them to send NTK or does this depend on the contract with the landowner?

Thanks in advance

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Apologies that I missed this as I was away for the weekend.

Carry on as you are but make sure you follow the MSE advice - TO THE LETTER - said in a Ted Hastings way.

Just remember that OPS are complete gits - run by a convicted criminal - so make sure you follow the process. I'm not allowed on here to name the owner as he's threatened Bozza before - easy to look up online though ( or even at Companies House ). It's rather disgusting BHCC have actually got into bed with a convicted criminal.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Carry on as you are but make sure you follow the MSE advice - TO THE LETTER - said in a Ted Hastings way.

Just remember that OPS are complete gits - run by a convicted criminal - so make sure you follow the process. I'm not allowed on here to name the owner as he's threatened Bozza before - easy to look up online though ( or even at Companies House ). It's rather disgusting BHCC have actually got into bed with a convicted criminal.

I wasn’t aware he had a conviction. But I feel most people deserve a second chance and he seems to have really turned his life around. What did he do?

bha100

Aug 25, 2011

Thanks, im keeping an eye out for all the relevant dates and template is ready to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here