Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2 Man United tickets wanted

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I did actually get a couple for the first game which I couldn't use for the second ... so if you'd asked early enough I could potentially have got them for you.

Of course I wouldn't because you're a moaning, whinging, reactionary **** who doesn't deserve to support this great club of ours :albion:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I did actually get a couple for the first game which I couldn't use for the second ... so if you'd asked early enough I could potentially have got them for you.

Of course I wouldn't because you're a moaning, whinging, reactionary **** who doesn't deserve to support this great club of ours :albion:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tickets on sale via the club at the mo.
I
Thanks, I just bought two....purely so I can tell [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] I have two tickets I do not want but will not sell them to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here