Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It’s time to smash Roy Hodgson!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes, I know. He’s old, vulnerable and respected plus there’s more than a whiff of dementia about him but I have my reason:

HE IS THE ANTI-POTTER!

The devil to our Christ-like manager.

Where Roy knows his ‘best 11’, Potter knows his best squad.

Where Potter insists on passing out from the back, Roy has an exercise in training to see which defender can kick the ball the longest distance.

Where Roy plays the same 11 every week, Potter, in common with the likes of Guardiola & Tuchel,is always rotating players and tactics in order to beat a particular opposition under particular circumstances.

Where Potter likes to play and develop young players, Roy is much happier with 30+ year old sloggers who can carry out his anti-football to the letter. Players of his grandchildren’s generation.

Where Potter is always magnanimous, mature and respectful in a post match interview, Roy has threatened and swore at journalists.

Where Potter’s teams need about 20 good chances in the 6 yard area to get a goal, Roy’s team only needs a single touch in the penalty area. The lucky old fart.

I’m sick of the bus parking old dinosaur and it’s about time a Potter team gave him a hammering.

A Watford STH relayed an interesting tale of how Roy’s recent recruitment unfolded. Apparently, the Pozzo family enlisted the help of various mafia contacts to break into Roy’s care home and extract him. I’ve heard that several guards at the compound where he was being animated, were injured, I even heard tell that one of Roy’s rescuers, whilst wheeling him through the care-home corridors, ripped the colostomy from Roy’s rear-end and exploded it over a guards head whilst Roy dribbled in amusement. Once the Pozzo family wants you, there is no escape.

This particular caper puts one’s mind back to the famous A-Team escapades where they’d sneak into an asylum in order to free Howling Mad Murdock all those years ago in the 80’s, this must have been when Roy first started collecting his pension.

I hope we’re not left with shit on our face too this afternoon. Let’s take this old boy down.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well you've blown it now, haven't you?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If they had been playing in crappy blue/red stripes their shot that hit the bar would have sneaked in ...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Have to say he did look his age in the post-match interview.

Why on earth did he take this job on? He did a decent enough job at Palace, why finish a great career with an almost-certain relegation?

Watford are my odds-on favourite for the drop. If you look at the other sides: Norwich - showing a bit of spirit under Dean Smith, Burnley - can't be written off under Dyche, bound to fight for their lives, Newcastle - no way are going down under Howe with the players they've bought, Everton - will turn the corner under Lampard, at least initially, Leeds - blow hot and cold but probably too many talented players to get relegated. Of the teams above them, I can only really see Brentford getting sucked into it.

So the Hornets are goners, I reckon. Why, Roy, why? You should be tucked up at home in your tartan blanket and slippers.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Maybe he is in place for next season's promotion push?

:jester:

1 goal in 3 games is unlikely to be enough to avoid the drop from there but who could have foreseen they'd be so goal shy under the old woman?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Have to say he did look his age in the post-match interview.

Why on earth did he take this job on? He did a decent enough job at Palace, why finish a great career with an almost-certain relegation?

Watford are my odds-on favourite for the drop. If you look at the other sides: Norwich - showing a bit of spirit under Dean Smith, Burnley - can't be written off under Dyche, bound to fight for their lives, Newcastle - no way are going down under Howe with the players they've bought, Everton - will turn the corner under Lampard, at least initially, Leeds - blow hot and cold but probably too many talented players to get relegated. Of the teams above them, I can only really see Brentford getting sucked into it.

So the Hornets are goners, I reckon. Why, Roy, why? You should be tucked up at home in your tartan blanket and slippers.

equally if he turned it around it would be an amazing swansong to his career. The guy loves being involved that's what drives him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here