Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which of these players will be here in September?

Stumpy Tim

All of these players have contracts running out in 2022 or 2023. Who do you think will still be with us after the summer transfer window? There's a lot of contracts to be sorted that's for sure.

Danny Wellbeck
Yves Bissouma
Leanardo Trossard
Neal Maupay
Billy Arce
Shane Duffy
Pascal Gross
Alexis MacAllister
Joel Veltman
Tudor Baluta
Leo Ostigard
Matt Clarke
Jan Paul van Hecke

I tried to add a poll, but it didn't allow me for some reason

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We have an option on Veltman for an additional year.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Welbeck, Maupay, Duffy, Ali Mac, Veltman, Van Hecke, with Maup and Ali Mac being the question marks of the bunch.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Who will be here:
Danny Wellbeck
Leanardo Trossard
Neal Maupay
Shane Duffy
Alexis MacAllister
Joel Veltman
Matt Clarke
Jan Paul van Hecke

Gone:
Yves Bissouma :cry:
Billy Arce
Pascal Gross :cry:
Tudor Baluta
Leo Ostigard

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’m not sure Welbeck will stay, he’s too injury prone and with Undav coming in and possibly Khadra coming back then do we need him now? For experience maybe.

I’ll get flamed for this but I actually hope Gross moves on, I think he’s showing signs of coming down the other side of the football hill. MacArgie is the future IMO.

Trossard is very important, he’s the one we need to sign up. Biss is sadly gone.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I’m not sure Welbeck will stay, he’s too injury prone and with Undav coming in and possibly Khadra coming back then do we need him now? For experience maybe.

I’ll get flamed for this but I actually hope Gross moves on, I think he’s showing signs of coming down the other side of the football hill. MacArgie is the future IMO.

Trossard is very important, he’s the one we need to sign up. Biss is sadly gone.

Couldn't have said it better. Spot on.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
With the departure of BDB and Dan Ashworth combined with this season’s success I would think a number of our players and coaching staff are potentially at risk of leaving this summer, I would not be surprised to see Bissumma, Trossard and even Potter leave for bigger clubs

Stumpy Tim

We also may have that lad from Turkey coming in, and Mitoma coming back from USG. I sense a slight changing of the guard this off-season and it really wouldn't surprise me to see us cash in on Trossard too

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
We also may have that lad from Turkey coming in, and Mitoma coming back from USG. I sense a slight changing of the guard this off-season and it really wouldn't surprise me to see us cash in on Trossard too

Indeed. Think we can expect a bit more change than last summer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Matt Clarke's an odd one. Presumably thought he was signing for BHAFC. Just been farmed out and overlooked ever since. What gives?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Matt Clarke's an odd one. Presumably thought he was signing for BHAFC. Just been farmed out and overlooked ever since. What gives?

GPs signing I think as he was scouting Clarke when he was the Swansea manager. Signed very early on and perhaps before GP realised he already had a really good set of defenders.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just Veltman and van Hecke of that list to stay, 50/50 on Maupay and Mac Allister.

However, on a similar note, we won't be selling ALL of Bissouma, Trossard, Cucurella, Lamptey, Webster and Sanchez - as that would be around £250 million of sales and cause way too much instability.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here