NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Woodley 1978.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Markwells on Brighton seafront, in the basement disco in 1972. The music stopped, the lights came on, the dancefloor cleared apart from me and a like-minded teenage twerp kicking the hell out of each other! We both got ejected, sat on the steps outside, shook hands, had a bit of a laugh about it and went our seperate ways.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not so much a fight, more me being punched and pushed over in the playground when I was five. A few weeks later the perpetrator was run over and killed on what was then the A27 at Polegate. The news was spread around the mothers at the scool gate that morning - 'Yay!' the five-year-old me cried, overjoyed at the prospect of not being punched and pushed over any more....

For some reason my Mum quickly shut me up .................................

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Used to love the school bundles

1st one I actually remember was Southdown School,Newhaven 1975

Just before the Cup Final

Most for West Ham, I foolishly picked a ridiculously outnumbered Fulham

Running battles across the playing field :catfight: :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I was 7 and some girl accused me of being in love with some other girl (which was indeed the case) so I punched her in the face.

Learnt that it was not a good way to behave and could count my fights on one hand.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Used to love the school bundles

1st one I actually remember was Southdown School,Newhaven 1975

Just before the Cup Final

Most for West Ham, I foolishly picked a ridiculously outnumbered Fulham

Running battles across the playing field :catfight: :lolol:

Fun times. Broke a rib during one of the bundles. Couldn't breathe fully for a couple of months. Didn't stop us though.
Lobbing conkers at eachother on the field too, absolutely stupid, but funny looking back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not exactly a fight, but aged 7 or 8 I was raking autumn leaves into a big pile in front of our house. Simon Tipper from number 8, about 4 years older, thought it would be HILARIOUS to rush into it and kick shit out of it, spreading my neat pile of leaves everywhere.

With his back turned, I walked up and SMASHED him over the back of his head with my rake. Then ran like hell up my garden path, into the porch and locked it. "Didn't hurt" he said, defiantly. Next day, he punched me in the ear at lunch break.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I've never been much of a fighter but after being provoked for a long time I get a red mist and kind of black out. When I 'wake up' I have done something.
The first incidence I remember was at Buckingham Middle School in Shoreham, mid 70s.
This kid would not stop punching me on the arm despite my protests and after trying to get away he backed me into a corner and continued. Anyway, the said red mist descended and the next thing I know is he is laying on the floor in front of me with his nose spread over his face.
I have had no fights as such in my life but about 5 incidents like this. Not for many years I might add.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Got beaten up in junior school so decided afterwards to make sure I had some back up, so made friends with the biggest lump in the school he wasn’t seen as the brightest but he actually was a nice lad who was incredibly loyal to his friends which resulted in never having any bother

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Cub Scouts, someone was pinching me on parade so I took up my chair and wrapped it around his head before giving him a shoeing.

I was asked to leave and not come back. Happy days... :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, alright. Greg Young. Mentalist who lived near the Mill House in Portslade. Threatend me in St Nick's juniors playground. He hit me. I hit him back harder. End of.

Can't remember another episode(except some fisticuffs with the OM, which are best bypassed).

Amusing thread [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] :lolol: :thumbsup:

I have a pot of grease ready for Pretty Pink Fairy's 'entries' :smokin:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Vale Park Portslade, around 1972. Lad in the year above (St. Mary's) Andrew Moore, chasing me around but I was too fast. Got fed up so I stopped and lumped him one, caught him a beauty. He went down far too easy.
He ran off home and told Mummy and the pair of them came round to our house in Boundary Road. Had told my mum what had happened and she tore into Mrs Moore who quickly realised her cherub was the aggressor and he got another slap off her.
He was a plastic Man U fan and we were ok after that.
Largely avoided fights all my life because I'm not very good at that and being punched hurts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here