Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Craig noone

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
THRIKER!

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but Nooney worked on Stevie G's roof back in the day, before he made the big time as a footballer...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That's a hit. Not sure we will ever see a strike like that under Potter. He would need to bring it down and pass it back around the defence for ten minutes before we could consider getting it near the box again. :fishing:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Foot like a traction engine

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well done Nooney

Brilliant to watch for us and i'm glad he's still providing entertainment at this stage in his career

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Desperately needs a camera angle from behind that hit.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What a hit son, what a hit.

Loved Noone when he played for us, a winger who always turned up.

Well l'm not sure that he "always" turned up to be fair. Memories can play tricks, he ran into his fair share of cul-de-sacs too. Exciting to watch on his day l'll readily agree.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well l'm not sure that he "always" turned up to be fair. Memories can play tricks, he ran into his fair share of cul-de-sacs too. Exciting to watch on his day l'll readily agree.

Perceptions.

That was mine of Lua-Lua. Explosive games, then a frustrating non entity in many others, 90 minutes passing him by.

Buckley and Noone to my mind were far more consistent and at the very least always put in a shift.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Perceptions.

That was mine of Lua-Lua. Explosive games, then a frustrating non entity in many others, 90 minutes passing him by.

Buckley and Noone to my mind were far more consistent and at the very least always put in a shift.

Not all footballers had to put in a 'shift' to entertain.
Le Tissier, Berbatov.......Kemy.....???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here