Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Do you or anybody you know want a Swansman in your house for 3 months?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sorry Bozza/mods if this is not allowed, just remove it in that case.

From 28 of March until June 10 I'm supposed* to study at Loxdale in Portslade and while there are host families it would be nice to live with someone I "know" a little bit from here, or maybe you have a son or something in my own age who needs a roomie.

Some basic info:
- I am a destroyer of my own world but I would keep yours very neat.
- I'd pay £100-£150 per week (depending on where & how etc.)
- I'm (surprisingly?) easy going, nice and socially competent and very low-management
- In the best of worlds my room/shed/shoebox would have its own entrance (as I kind of like late nights) and loo (as I dont like to wake everyone up while taking a shit) but I imagine not a lot of you have your own mansions so I'm very, very adaptable in this regard.

If you have any questions please ask them here (as others might have the same questions), or in PM if you prefer it that way.

* I'm chasing points to get my student loan money and the math is quite complicated but unless I have enough points by March 20 I wont be able to go, unfortunately. It will be tight but I really think/hope I can solve it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think you’d be absolutely fine and probably very good company, but I don’t so sorry no can do. Good luck though :)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The fact that you have come here to ask says it all. No.

To clarify: otherwise I will be living with some of the host families, so I dont really "have to" come here and ask. My thought it that there could be some mutual advantage to it: I would get to live with someone I have something in common with, while someone would be getting some extra income and someone who could... I dunno, walk their dog.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
To clarify: otherwise I will be living with some of the host families, so I dont really "have to" come here and ask. My thought it that there could be some mutual advantage to it: I would get to live with someone I have something in common with, while someone would be getting some extra income and someone who could... I dunno, walk their dog.

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] Has got a dog and lives in Portslade, I’m sure you would get along just fine. :):whistle:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

From 28 of March until June 10 I'm supposed* to study at Loxdale in Portslade and while there are host families it would be nice to live with someone I "know" a little bit from here, or maybe you have a son or something in my own age who needs a roomie.

Some basic info:
- I'm (surprisingly?) easy going, nice and socially competent and very low-management
- In the best of worlds my room/shed/shoebox would have its own entrance (as I kind of like late nights) and loo (as I dont like to wake everyone up while taking a shit) but I imagine not a lot of you have your own mansions so I'm very, very adaptable in this regard.

If you have any questions please ask them here (as others might have the same questions), or in PM if you prefer it that way.

* I'm chasing points to get my student loan money and the math is quite complicated but unless I have enough points by March 20 I wont be able to go, unfortunately. It will be tight but I really think/hope I can solve it.
Doesn't that fit in quite nicely with the time that Aaron Connolly has a vacant pad while he's 'oop north' - go for it!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I live in a small house rammed with children. I shall keep my ear to the ground for you though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry Swannie….small house…all rooms occupied and I don’t have a shed….wish you all the best

Ps…hope you get the chance to see a Brighton game in the flesh

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Some basic info:

Own entrance?? [emoji23][emoji23]

When I was a kid , my rooms own entrance was out the first floor window onto the flat roof extension then slide down the drain pipe!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I think ‘own entrance’ is going to prove the problem in finding accommodation. I have two spare bedrooms but only one one front door.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's the betting GPott becomes the new manager of IFK Norrköping, some time in early April.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
There won’t be many takers at £100 per week when you are prepared to go to £150. I do hope your course includes help with negotiation skills. Good luck by the way. I don’t think Merseyside would work for you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think ‘own entrance’ is going to prove the problem in finding accommodation. I have two spare bedrooms but only one one front door.

Terraced town houses, which Brighton and Hove has lots of, almost always have entrances at (or above) street level and one below.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here