Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kurt Zouma

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Charged by RSPCA. Christ, it’s feels like a long time since this was the biggest story troubling the news headlines. It’s barely been a month. These times age me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60771710

Moyes and the boys will support the :wanker: through this difficult time.

In an upside down world where the perpetrator of violence is backed.

D

Deleted member 2719

Moyes and the boys will support the :wanker: through this difficult time.

In an upside down world where the perpetrator of violence is backed.

Did we give the cat kicker some grief on Sunday??? It sounded as if he got away.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did we give the cat kicker some grief on Sunday??? It sounded as if he got away.

There was plenty of booing, and we also fined his team three points.

Horrible man.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

D

Deleted member 2719

There was plenty of booing, and we also fined his team three points.

Horrible man.

Booed loudly at every touch.

Then the Zouma brothers found out yesterday that they’ll stand trial on criminal charges of animal cruelty.

Okay, unfortunately it didn't come across on the telly.

Some people are just wronguns and he and his brother clearly fit that role.:nono:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Okay, unfortunately it didn't come across on the telly.

Some people are just wronguns and he and his brother clearly fit that role.:nono:

I watched the sky delayed broadcast of the game, and it was picked up enough for the commentators to note Zouma is used to it everywhere he goes. It was stronger earlier in each half (I think the crowd got bored/forgot at times), but often he passed the ball on quickly without lingering in possession too much, limiting booing time.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I watched the sky delayed broadcast of the game, and it was picked up enough for the commentators to note Zouma is used to it everywhere he goes. It was stronger earlier in each half (I think the crowd got bored/forgot at times), but often he passed the ball on quickly without lingering in possession too much, limiting booing time.

Second half, we were too busy and loud roaring on a brilliant attacking performance.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
zoum.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Really disappointed that people are still booing Zouma ................................

............. much better to have several thousand people yelling 'Miaow' every tme the **** touched the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here