[Football] Manure v Scummy Boro

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone watching tonight?

On the one hand it's two teams I can't stand (thread title may be a clue) at a kick off time I don't agree with. On the other Connolly might get to play and I'm old enough to still love the FA Cup. And Mrs GB is still binge watching Law and Order SVU :sick:

So I probably will.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Anyone watching tonight?

On the one hand it's two teams I can't stand (thread title may be a clue) at a kick off time I don't agree with. On the other Connolly might get to play and I'm old enough to still love the FA Cup. And Mrs GB is still binge watching Law and Order SVU :sick:

So I probably will.

i would love to see AC score

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looking forward to Aaron Connollys hattrick and the thread about whether his hair colour and goal celebrations were really all that professional

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone watching tonight?

So I probably will.
Not if 'Boro fans have any say in the matter we won't!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm hoping to see AC score a hat trick from the bench, kick start his loan, become the deadliest striker in the Championship over the remainder of the season, return victorious to the Albion and push Neal to new heights as they compete for the starting position next season.

Or maybe he won't

We shall see, but I'm hoping :thumbsup:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I’m not convinced Connolly will play for us again . I hope to be proven wrong but a big improvement is needed over the next few weeks just to stay wanted in the championship for him .

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He's on the bench.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm hoping to see AC score a hat trick from the bench, kick start his loan, become the deadliest striker in the Championship over the remainder of the season, return victorious to the Albion and push Neal to new heights as they compete for the starting position next season.

Or maybe he won't

We shall see, but I'm hoping :thumbsup:
He's on the bench.

Get in there :clap:

One down, four to go :lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone watching tonight?

So I probably will.

In, balls deep. It's football FFS. If I was prepared to watch 22 Africans stroll about in front of a live audience of the clueless last night, which I was, what's not to like?

And little Aaron might be on *fire.

*<deleted; best not>

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looking forward to Aaron Connollys hattrick and the thread about whether his hair colour and goal celebrations were really all that professional

Quite hard to do when you’re sat on your ass in a coat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looks like Middlesbrough fans have got their way! Connolly dropped, replaced by star man from the mighty Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here