Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagull Travel Info. Please.

el punal

A friend of mine is coming up for the Spurs game tomorrow on one of the Seagull Travel coaches from Eastbourne. We hope to meet up for eats/drinks before the game. Does anyone know roughly what time said coach will arrive at Tottenham? Many cheers! :cheers:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The coaches need to arrive prior to the road closures that are in place on match days. From memory this is two hours before kick off, so the coaches will arrive before 6pm otherwise they won't get to the ground. No idea how far ahead of this they are aiming for in case of traffic issues.

Best option would be prepared for 5pm and get your friend to ask the driver when he gets on the coach so they can update you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The one we are on leaves Shoreham at 15:10 and advises coach park is 20 minutes walk from the ground

el punal

The coaches need to arrive prior to the road closures that are in place on match days. From memory this is two hours before kick off, so the coaches will arrive before 6pm otherwise they won't get to the ground. No idea how far ahead of this they are aiming for in case of traffic issues.

Best option would be prepared for 5pm and get your friend to ask the driver when he gets on the coach so they can update you.

Thanks for that. I guessed the arrival time would be roughly 5.00pm as the coach leaves at 3.00. Also sent matey a text to ask the driver as well. Beers incoming! :cheers:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A friend of mine is coming up for the Spurs game tomorrow on one of the Seagull Travel coaches from Eastbourne. We hope to meet up for eats/drinks before the game. Does anyone know roughly what time said coach will arrive at Tottenham? Many cheers! :cheers:

They have a Facebook page where you friend could ask for an ETA.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Mine leaves the Amex at 15:30, not sure the website says what time it arrives though.
Not used ST for an away game before and travelling up on my own, do people like to have a cheeky beer on the journey?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Take plenty to read after the game, took around two hours to leave the coach park after the game on Boxing Day a few seasons ago. Might be better now though although there will be a lot more coaches

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The one we are on leaves Shoreham at 15:10 and advises coach park is 20 minutes walk from the ground

Not a very “scenic” walk from the ground. Safety in numbers and all that

theboybilly

I went to the 1-0 defeat under Hughton. The Away coaches were parked up in West Road which is north of Northumberland Park. But there were nowhere near as many coaches as will be heading up tomorrow. Getting away wasn't too bad that night but I think Albion coaches may be held back a while tomorrow especially if the result goes against the home side

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here