Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23s away to Blackburn Rovers tonight

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Surprised to see Roberts playing, thought he’d be in squad tomorrow

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
the sparse commentary on the BHAFC site mentions our keeper making a few saves as well. Doesn't actually mention any other player bar the substitutions...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, my fault. I paid two quid....must've upset the very fabric of the universe???

Me too!

Well, that was a shambles - we looked all over the place! Baptism of fire for 17 year old Jack Beadle - guess McGill will be on the bench tomorrow.
Lots of players missing - Tsoungui presumably still injured, but Roberts should have been at least an adequate replacement. No Offiah - probably involved tomorrow too. No Peupion either.

Very odd to finish the game with no strikers (and to start the game without any on the bench). Ferguson might well be on duty tomorrow, and Tolaj is obviously away - but where were Emmerson and Ella?

Blackburn look to have their goal-scoring successor to Ben B Diaz lined up in case anybody comes in for him in the summer (were we interested?) - maybe better to skip past go, cut out the middle man and go straight in for Jack Vale perhaps! Oh well, bad day at the office, as they say - off now to watch Connolly's cameo appearance at Old Trafford.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Me too!

Well, that was a shambles - we looked all over the place! Baptism of fire for 17 year old Jack Beadle - guess McGill will be on the bench tomorrow.
Lots of players missing - Tsoungui presumably still injured, but Roberts should have been at least an adequate replacement. No Offiah - probably involved tomorrow too. No Peupion either.

Very odd to finish the game with no strikers (and to start the game without any on the bench). Ferguson might well be on duty tomorrow, and Tolaj is obviously away - but where were Emmerson and Ella?

Blackburn look to have their goal-scoring successor to Ben B Diaz lined up in case anybody comes in for him in the summer (were we interested?) - maybe better to skip past go, cut out the middle man and go straight in for Jack Vale perhaps! Oh well, bad day at the office, as they say - off now to watch Connolly's cameo appearance at Old Trafford.

Didn't watch the game but watched the commentary coming through and it looked like we did nothing litterally, keeper actually made a few saves but no mention of any attacks or shots. One wonders why Roberts was there as i would have expected him to be on the bench tomorrow or maybe start depending how interested we are in teh FA Cup. Were we very poor?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Didn't watch the game but watched the commentary coming through and it looked like we did nothing litterally, keeper actually made a few saves but no mention of any attacks or shots. One wonders why Roberts was there as i would have expected him to be on the bench tomorrow or maybe start depending how interested we are in teh FA Cup. Were we very poor?
Pretty much over-run, I would say!

Penned back, vulnerable to fast attacking moves which streaked through our midfield and defence like a knife through butter, and no threat up front - Ben Wilson was the only striker in the squad - and he was subbed off in the second half. We never got near them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here