Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Jackass Forever

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Anybody else looking forward to this?!
Personally, I cant wait to see Johnny and the gang back together (minus Bam) when I go to see it tomorrow night....
Expecting a night of laughter, cringing, and trying not to chunder, with the wife and kids - great stuff :lolol::sick::eek:punk:

Any big Jackass fans on here? I remember the first time I saw it on MTV 20 yrs ago and was hooked instantly. Like Knoxville, Steve-O, Pontius etc, I haven't grown up - & still find their antics funny :D

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Anybody else looking forward to this?!
Personally, I cant wait to see Johnny and the gang back together (minus Bam) when I go to see it tomorrow night....
Expecting a night of laughter, cringing, and trying not to chunder, with the wife and kids - great stuff :lolol::sick::eek:punk:

Any big Jackass fans on here? I remember the first time I saw it on MTV 20 yrs ago and was hooked instantly. Like Knoxville, Steve-O, Pontius etc, I haven't grown up - & still find their antics funny :D

Yep absolutely love it but will wait till I can watch it at home, alone with a bucket ready for my chunder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Definitely. You know you shouldn't laugh but you can't help it, and there's a real camaraderie amongst the team which I like.

This stunt where two people are blowing a big bitey spider along a plastic tube is in the new movie

jackass 2.jpg

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Oh yes, they have produced some of the few TV shows/ movies where I actually laugh out loud..
Loved Jackass, Wildboyz and Viva La Bam etc..

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Definitely. You know you shouldn't laugh but you can't help it, and there's a real camaraderie amongst the team which I like.

This stunt where two people are blowing a big bitey spider along a plastic tube is in the new movie

View attachment 144718

Well I know I'll get shot down for this but I feel the same way about this as I do about I'm a Celebrity, they need to stop using animals. They cause unnecessary distress to them.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Well I know I'll get shot down for this but I feel the same way about this as I do about I'm a Celebrity, they need to stop using animals. They cause unnecessary distress to them.

I think you have a valid point...sure they could come up with enough stunts to do without including animals in them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not a big fan but One of the funniest/best intro’s to a movie ever, the big trolley downhill. Superb. Absolutely superb.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I can't be there only one who opened your thread thinking someone had started a pro Boris Johnson thread

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Getting Aaron with the soup is one thing, but watching Bam get taken clean off his feet and antiqued cracks me up every time!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach

Getting Aaron with the soup is one thing, but watching Bam get taken clean off his feet and antiqued cracks me up every time!

One of my favourite ever skits!
That side view of Bam getting levelled was insane though...."High 5!" Such a shame hes gone off the rails again though and had to be dropped.

Last edited:

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Sheeeez I still get a cold sweat thinking about the Jackass clip with the snake and the guy with his privates waving about in a sock…

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Always a good laugh

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here