Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charity walk in remembrance of Ralph Gahnstrrom

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Neil-Mcintyre5
Ok I don't post a lot and I apologise . Hopefully the link above works. I raising money for Martlets hospice in memory of my good friend Ralph Gahnsrtrom long time supporter of Brighton.
Sting in the tail of this one is I've involved them up the road to help out raising funds and they have done well with over £600 raised which means I have to wear their itchy kit for some of the walk.
I'm remembrance of Ralph and a great charity any help is appreciated . More updates will follow. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] any chance making this a sticky until completed ��yr

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
RIP Ralph.
Sad news, I met Ralph with the OP a few times, very nice bloke.

Good luck with your walk [MENTION=17345]meeching gull[/MENTION]

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Come on Brighton fans palace are winning on donations :albion2: this fat unfit bloke needs your help to get to the finishing line
Rip Ralph x

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
Come on Brighton fans palace are winning on donations :albion2: this fat unfit bloke needs your help to get to the finishing line
Rip Ralph x

See you in a few hours mate . Hope your cash card is finally working .
Quick update before we go off and say good bye to th man himself.
So far £881 raised £638 by Palace fans so I will be wearing a Palace kit on the walk which has been donated by the club and Phil Alexander.
So thanks to my mate West Quay
Phil Alexander
Palace fans on the holmesdale forum
Tash and Vance barbers for allowing me to put sponsor forms in their shops
Thanks all

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Done.

Good luck!

Palace Dan

no guessing which team!
Apr 14, 2010
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Neil-Mcintyre5
Ok I don't post a lot and I apologise . Hopefully the link above works. I raising money for Martlets hospice in memory of my good friend Ralph Gahnsrtrom long time supporter of Brighton.
Sting in the tail of this one is I've involved them up the road to help out raising funds and they have done well with over £600 raised which means I have to wear their itchy kit for some of the walk.
I'm remembrance of Ralph and a great charity any help is appreciated . More updates will follow. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] any chance making this a sticky until completed ��yr

Good luck to you. Thank you for wearing a palace kit! Good luck for rest of season - you guys playing really well and deserve the success you are getting. Donation on its way

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Thanks to those that have donated so far .
Got to over £1100 yesterday which cheered me and Ralph's family up on a very sad day . It would be amazing if we can smash £2000 barrier
:albion2:

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
:bounce::bounce: Going carry on bouncing it back.
Thanks to those who have donated I know we can get more though .
Don't know if it is possible but it be nice if I can get this stuck at the top by an admin :albion2:

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
@MODS can you make this a sticky?
Cheers mate good cause for a great bloke. My Palace supporting mate was all over it as soon as I told him what I was doing. Got the BBS , Holmedale and his club involved . I've tried and seem to be banging my head on a brick wall. 😢 Well I'll keep bouncing it and hope for the best 👍👍

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Cheers mate good cause for a great bloke. My Palace supporting mate was all over it as soon as I told him what I was doing. Got the BBS , Holmedale and his club involved . I've tried and seem to be banging my head on a brick wall. 😢 Well I'll keep bouncing it and hope for the best 👍👍

Is your mate the bloke that used to go and watch Newhaven? Decent chap If it’s the one I’m thinking of, haven’t seen him for ages though.

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
Is your mate the bloke that used to go and watch Newhaven? Decent chap If it’s the one I’m thinking of, haven’t seen him for ages though.
Yes mate the very same. He doesn't come out much anymore. Still a top bloke and has worked miracles for me . Obviously it's come at a cost but small in comparison:sick::sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here