Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Moose"

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I've just watched GP's press conference on the Albion website.

Now I know that Sports journalists are not known for asking inciteful or interesting questions any more than the average player is expected to provide thoughtful or original answers.

But quite how Ian Abrahams earns a living in this field is absolutely beyond me.

Today's performance was not his worst I don't suppose, but its an insult to send this tw4t to interview an obviously intelligent man like GP.

The top man at Talksport obviously sets very low standards and seems unconcerned that this moron fails to achieve them.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
More like Moose knuckle.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
I've just watched GP's press conference on the Albion website.

Now I know that Sports journalists are not known for asking inciteful or interesting questions any more than the average player is expected to provide thoughtful or original answers.

But quite how Ian Abrahams earns a living in this field is absolutely beyond me.

Today's performance was not his worst I don't suppose, but its an insult to send this tw4t to interview an obviously intelligent man like GP.

The top man at Talksport obviously sets very low standards and seems unconcerned that this moron fails to achieve them.
I was once in the press room/area at the amex pre match I have never seen a person being so greedy with the free food as the moose .I went back at HT & he was again being a greedy bar steward

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To be fair - for radio they literally just need a 5 second sound bite rather than some long drawn out question / answer so not surprised. What did he ask out of interest?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
To be fair - for radio they literally just need a 5 second sound bite rather than some long drawn out question / answer so not surprised. What did he ask out of interest?

Whether "teams like Brighton" could win the FA Cup?
GP "don't know what you mean by teams like Brighton, [sic] but of course we can"

And other pathetic non questions

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

…. er Harry, do you think someone will win the match?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Incidentally the moose asked Mr Potter can a team like Brighton win the cup and our Graham pulled him up on it

Then Andy Jacobs was just as derogatory

I like Talksport and I really like several of the presenters like Paul Hawksbee Charlie Baker Ally McCoist and I’ve taken to Simon Jordan but there’s just as many that I can’t stand like Jacobs Goldstein and Durham

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Love the Moose, he's a hugely popular member of the football family.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Some genius (Joe someone) has created a meme of GP's reply.
Search #teamslikebrighton on twitter

Brilliant

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[tweet]1489273648930250753[/tweet]

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

This has to be the new site header

'A team like Brighton- whatever that means'

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was once in the press room/area at the amex pre match I have never seen a person being so greedy with the free food as the moose .I went back at HT & he was again being a greedy bar steward

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I do follow him on Twitter and he regularly posts photos of the free grub he gets at football stadiums he is working at.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Incidentally the moose asked Mr Potter can a team like Brighton win the cup and our Graham pulled him up on it

Then Andy Jacobs was just as derogatory

I like Talksport and I really like several of the presenters like Paul Hawksbee Charlie Baker Ally McCoist and I’ve taken to Simon Jordan but there’s just as many that I can’t stand like Jacobs Goldstein and Durham

I've weened myself off Talksport like an Alcholic who walks proudly past the pub. Every now and again I have a relapse (The other night was when I was listening to a Ukrainian speaking in his native tongue which tipped me over the Times Radio edge) and I ran into Goldstein on TS. The man is an utter bell.

Ask him about anything, absolutely anything and within 45 seconds he will relate it to something, somewhere that Man Utd have done. Durham might have been the rentagob but at least he knows his lower league onions and watches teams outside the big 6. Goldstein couldn't find Peterborough on a map let alone name one of their players. WAFC.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do follow him on Twitter and he regularly posts photos of the free grub he gets at football stadiums he is working at.

It’s an ongoing ‘joke’ with him and other TS presenters. His other Twitter thing is to wish people happy birthday, and they are always ‘my friend’. Some of his football reporting is ok TBF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here