Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Luvvly Jubbly Liz

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
https://news.sky.com/story/platinum-jubbly-the-queens-70-year-reign-gets-an-only-fools-and-horses-twist-12530600

luv.jpg

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I can see this becoming a whole new thing. A new range for each royal occasion.

A special edition later this year for the DOY with “this time next year, we’ll be paedophillionaires”

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Must say the guy who has purchased these as a job lot certainly knows how to get plenty of PR. Best thing he has ever done and even if he gets stuck with them he is shiffting a lot of other stuff. Lockable briefcase anybody?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Or maybe when Harry & Meghan’s next chavvy is due, an image of Boycie shouting “how the hell am I going to explain that his grandfather was Louis Armstrong?”

Jul 7, 2003
I reckon they were deliberately ordered that way so he had a good story to try and sell these to gullible punters thinking they have got something special / different.

Big difference between the King of Spain error and the chinese using a word which only partially resembles the intended word and wouldn't be in any dictionary they wanted to check.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I reckon they were deliberately ordered that way so he had a good story to try and sell these to gullible punters thinking they have got something special / different.

Big difference between the King of Spain error and the chinese using a word which only partially resembles the intended word and wouldn't be in any dictionary they wanted to check.

Yeah that was my thoughts. Seems very suspect to me .....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He Who Dares, Reigns

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here