Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best clips from non-league football

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Anyone happen to be a watcher of the non-league football?

Very happy to say I'm working on a rather large project promoting the brilliance of non-league. In essence, why the experience is unique and why the clubs are so well connected to their local community.

I am producing a launch video for the campaign, and as part of it I'd really like to incorporate footage from clubs across the Home Nations. If anyone wants their club represented, with clips of goals, celebrations, chanting and singing etc. - I'd love to include.

No worries if its shot on phone - I think this will give it a great authentic feel.

Please post below, or get in touch if you're keen to be a part of this!

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Anyone happen to be a watcher of the non-league football?

Very happy to say I'm working on a rather large project promoting the brilliance of non-league. In essence, why the experience is unique and why the clubs are so well connected to their local community.

I am producing a launch video for the campaign, and as part of it I'd really like to incorporate footage from clubs across the Home Nations. If anyone wants their club represented, with clips of goals, celebrations, chanting and singing etc. - I'd love to include.

No worries if its shot on phone - I think this will give it a great authentic feel.

Please post below, or get in touch if you're keen to be a part of this!

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...eague-Football-Thread-2021-22-Edition/page169

^^ Hope this works

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here