[Albion] 4 Watford Tickets on site now…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
May help someone on NSC :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's back! Been a while Sheebo.

Hello mate - yeh felt I needed a self imposed break for a bit :lol: :thumbsup:

Back to helping out the good folk on here now ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Now 25 available - club returns I guess.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Or they've clocked the NAUSE on the trains that day.

Just checked mine as going via East Croydon way - is it the Willesden Junction diversion thing? It’s saying go here from Clapham to get to Watford High Street - or maybe that’s normal I’ve forgotten

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just checked mine as going via East Croydon way - is it the Willesden Junction diversion thing? It’s saying go here from Clapham to get to Watford High Street - or maybe that’s normal I’ve forgotten

Dunno. Someone on here a few weeks back mentioned rail replacement south of Croydon, or something.

I'll look at it nearer the time, I think it might be a case of going via LA.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Dunno. Someone on here a few weeks back mentioned rail replacement south of Croydon, or something.

I'll look at it nearer the time, I think it might be a case of going via LA.

Just to cheer you up, it looks like the Bank section of the northern line is closed for months as well so you'd need to stay on the train and walk from St Pancras to Euston, which I realises isn't far

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Buses from Brighton up to Three Bridges - total closure all weekend

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He's back! Been a while Sheebo.

Hello mate - yeh felt I needed a self imposed break for a bit :lol: :thumbsup:

Back to helping out the good folk on here now ;)

My reading on this is that [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] took a break around the time the Biss thing divided opinion between those who believed he wouldn't play until it was all sorted and those who said he would and it all got a bit heated (although, I like to think, not from me).

For the record, I said he wouldn't play and was wrong whilst Sheebo said he would - and has been proven right. Happy to put my hand up and say I called it wrong and also happy that Sheebo is back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My reading on this is that [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] took a break around the time the Biss thing divided opinion between those who believed he wouldn't play until it was all sorted and those who said he would and it all got a bit heated (although, I like to think, not from me).

For the record, I said he wouldn't play and was wrong whilst Sheebo said he would - and has been proven right. Happy to put my hand up and say I called it wrong and also happy that Sheebo is back.

Haha combination of things mate but nothing that petty - just needed a break - feel back home obviously :cheers:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Easy journey, 13:30 depart home, 13:45 arrive in Watford car park, 13:50 enter Vicarage Rd.
What's the issue :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here