Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Dr Legg - RIP

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A sad day, along with Dr Truman he was always my favourite Doctor on the square, always seemed compassionate with his patients and treated them with great dignity as a doctor should, nothing was ever too much trouble.

Last edited:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Star of stage and screen Leonard Fenton has died sadly.

Also recall him stealing the show in an episode of Secret Army.

RIP.

Lovely actor. I'm rewatching Secret Army on Talking Pictures, as I was too young in the late 70s not to find it really disturbing. It's still very good, probably something to do with it being made so soon after the war - in fact the same distance pretty much as we are now from the first Iraq war... :eek:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A sad day, along with Dr Truman he was always my favourite Doctor on the square, always seemed compassionate with his patients and nothing was ever too much trouble.

He always made time for Ethel and her little Willy.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A sad day, along with Dr Truman he was always my favourite Doctor on the square, always seemed compassionate with his patients and nothing was ever too much trouble.

I don't quite know how to tell you this, and it may come as a bit of a shock, but . . .

Dr. Legg wasn't a real GP you know . . . it was only PRETEND! :ffsparr:

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
I remember that time when Dot was cleaning Dr Legg's office and she didn't realise that polish shouldn't be sprayed into computers and it went bang. RIP Doc

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't quite know how to tell you this, and it may come as a bit of a shock, but . . .

Dr. Legg wasn't a real GP you know . . . it was only PRETEND! :ffsparr:

I don’t quite know how to tell you this, and it may come as a bit of a shock, but…..

Does anyone take Crodo seriously? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here