Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Rodon Spurs

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Did GP manage him at the Swans?

Yes. Gave him his first team debut there and always used him when he was available, as Swansea only had three central defenders in the squad.

Good ball playing defender, pretty consistent and good size though he needs to bulk up a little bit. Has the potential to turn into a top defender.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Decent player. Good attitude.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yes. Gave him his first team debut there and always used him when he was available, as Swansea only had three central defenders in the squad.

Good ball playing defender, pretty consistent and good size though he needs to bulk up a little bit. Has the potential to turn into a top defender.

Sounds useful. 24 so got a good few years in him

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

That’s promising, do you know if he’s left footed?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I googled 'Is joe rodon left footed' and the answer I got back was:

'Though he is stronger with his right foot, he can also pass with his left, and that ability means he can play on either side in central defence.'

He's 1.93m, Potter knows him, he's two footed. Sing him up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's a full Welsh international who was in their Euro squad. How are people asking who he is or if he's decent? :shrug:

Yes, GP had him at Swansea but it was under Cooper that he earned the transfer to Spurs. Would be a pretty good fit, but I think it sends a "you're done" message to Clarke and Ostigard if we do take him.

Good player already and five years more potential than BDB.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I don’t think there is anything in this. Naylor said we weren’t looking to replace Burn this window.

He played for Potter at Swansea so Potter MUST want to sign him. 2+2 = 22. That's the way the minds of people who make up transfer rumours work. Despite the fact that Potter has not signed any other former Swansea players.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I don’t think there is anything in this. Naylor said we weren’t looking to replace Burn this window.

Which is by far the most likely outcome.

He's a full Welsh international who was in their Euro squad. How are people asking who he is or if he's decent? :shrug:

Yes, GP had him at Swansea but it was under Cooper that he earned the transfer to Spurs. Would be a pretty good fit, but I think it sends a "you're done" message to Clarke and Ostigard if we do take him.

Good player already and five years more potential than BDB.

:fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here