Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Rafael Nadal - GOAT ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
This is the pain you deserve Novax, for your dodgy Covid certificate.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A geat shame for Murray that two of the best players ever (Federer and Nadal) were also playing in his era and probably took several Grand Slams off of him...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
bloody hell , what a match....!! Medvedev gone up in my estimations , he's been given a rough time by some of the Melbourne crowd but he spoke well after the game and i'm sure he'll be a force to be reckoned with for a good few years.

Rafa...??!! bloody unreal .....!!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Novak is younger and will probably win more grand slams if he's allowed to play. Cant dispute that even if he's not that popular at the moment.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well, that was a bit special.

And it'll keep the Big Three rivalry going for a bit longer assuming Roger can return for the summer.

With Djokovic only 34 and Nadal at 35 coming from 2 sets down in 5 hours 24 mins, there's more Slams there for both.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Rafa will be very difficult to beat in Paris, as always, but I can see Djokovic possibly winning 3 more slams (if allowed to compete). The game must be up for Federer though, 20 and out.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've been working in the garage today from just after 10:00 with the radio tuned to 5Live listening intently. All level in the final set guy next door came round to say hello.
I MISSED THE LAST FEW GAMES!!!!!!!!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
A geat shame for Murray that two of the best players ever (Federer and Nadal) were also playing in his era and probably took several Grand Slams off of him...

In my book, that's a result.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Novak is younger and will probably win more grand slams if he's allowed to play. Cant dispute that even if he's not that popular at the moment.

The younger players are getting better, Novak older. The tipping point is very close.
I doubt novak will overtake Rafa, if Rafa wins another French or two.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I can’t have Rafa as the best ever because he has “only” won Oz, Wimbledon and US open 8 times which is remarkable but not compared to the others. He is undoubtedly the best ever on clay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here