Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cancel Culture

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This makes me glad I'm not a racist.
Let alone hiding my deep rooted racism as fighting against the woke agenda.

[tweet]1487083783757213701[/tweet]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd rather be 27 not 57 as well tbh.

Just switch off the likes of daytime TV, YouTube and Facebook and much of this "froth" can be totally removed from life.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I assume that the OP sides with the 'comedian' in that debate.

Personally, I find it amazing that anyone would not be on Team Shola, who expressed concisely and exactly the way that I have always felt about these issues.

I am 59, but wish I was in my 20s.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not a great thread. It's the sort of think I might look up on youtube if I've just escaped from being in a locked room with PPF and JCFG for fifteen years.

ps I'd rather be 23 than 63. However, I have a feeling that may not be possible.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Team Shola.

How awkward was that pronunication of the surname bit?

"I struggle exactly the same way with (pronounced without any problem) Smith". Channeling her inner David Brent.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
J O’B can be infuriating when he’s talking over everyone, and listening to a whole show can be a bit of a war of attrition, but he’s very good at revealing what people really are. You have to wonder why they ring in because he routinely ruins them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
J O’B can be infuriating when he’s talking over everyone, and listening to a whole show can be a bit of a war of attrition, but he’s very good at revealing what people really are. You have to wonder why they ring in because he routinely ruins them.

If people were concerned about appearing stupid, NSC wouldn't be making anywhere near as much money for Bozza, and certain posters would struggle to even keep one account going :wink:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tin hat at the ready, but watching this makes me glad I’m 57 and not 27.

https://youtu.be/aAIrTFxIrLg

Don’t you ever get a bit bored of trawling the media looking for pointless things to get annoyed about?

I say things, but it pretty much always the same single thing really.

Go for a walk or something.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I assume that the OP sides with the 'comedian' in that debate.

Personally, I find it amazing that anyone would not be on Team Shola, who expressed concisely and exactly the way that I have always felt about these issues.

I am 59, but wish I was in my 20s.

Comedian who stood for Lozza "People I disagree with are paedos" Fox's party. Hmm.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Don’t you ever get a bit bored of trawling the media looking for pointless things to get annoyed about?

I say things, but it pretty much always the same single thing really.

Go for a walk or something.

One definition of wokeism I keep hearing (including the muppet in the JoB video) is that it is people trawling through stuff to find reasons to be offended. We are all going to need new irony meters.

irony-meter.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here