Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex east stand .

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Having not been in the amex east stand for a few years I was wondering what is now where the 7 stars sports bar use to be ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Goldstone Restaurant. Further details here...

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/hospitality

...and here...

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...83.647634020.1643293289-1094093880.1641375952

I was invited as a guest of someone who won a compeititon for four tickets there a couple of seasons back and it was a fantastic experience. Great hosting, good food and inclusive drink all night long.

It's something I'd very much recommend people try, perhaps for a special occasion with friends or family and for category C games it's not bad value at £175+VAT.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Behind that to the left.you had the the 1901 looking out to the pitch

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Okay, so I found 2 helpful links which suggest it's been changing recently. Is it now called the Sun Harvest Lounge along the stand, and perhaps a lounge behind?

https://www.eventsatbhafc.co.uk/conferences/floor-plans.php
https://www.thestadiumbusiness.com/2021/06/25/kss-overhauls-amexs-hospitality-experience/

edit: and The Goldstone Restaurant [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"We're the East Stand
We're the Ea"...

...oh forget it.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Basically the East Stand is now the place to be. We now stand during exciting bits of play. We exit from 80mins giving everyone time and space to depart. We share blankets across seats when it's particularly cold. We sometimes shout profanities at linesman like 'try specsavers old chap' or 'you're cheap arrrrhhhhh' when a keeper takes a goal kick. It's frickin rocking in there I tell you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Basically the East Stand is now the place to be. We now stand during exciting bits of play. We exit from 80mins giving everyone time and space to depart. We share blankets across seats when it's particularly cold. We sometimes shout profanities at linesman like 'try specsavers old chap' or 'you're cheap arrrrhhhhh' when a keeper takes a goal kick. It's frickin rocking in there I tell you.

I borrowed a particularly fascinating book on Origami, out of the East Stand library.

Had I bought a programme I could have had a good 90 minutes of fun making a swan.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Used to love going into the big bar in the East Stand after winter games to thaw out in the first couple of seasons of the amex. After games it was open to all-comers. It was spacious, bar service was great (few queues) real pint glasses and a wider selection of beers than the concourses. Great place to watch the highlights and post-match interviews while the train queues died down and a nice occasional alternative to Dick's Bar

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Used to love going into the big bar in the East Stand after winter games to thaw out in the first couple of seasons of the amex. After games it was open to all-comers. It was spacious, bar service was great (few queues) real pint glasses and a wider selection of beers than the concourses. Great place to watch the highlights and post-match interviews while the train queues died down and a nice occasional alternative to Dick's Bar

Those halcyon days when we were a club with a ceiling!

I drank far too much to be fair sat in that lounge….might as well wait for the next train…let’s get one more in and get the one after that…

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

My God, you are even more boring than us lot in the Lower West. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here