Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lampard to Everton?

joydivisionovengloves

Aug 10, 2019
N/E Somerset
Impressed with Rooney for turning it down saying he's got a job to do at Derby.
Probably would have earned a load more ,he could've easily cut and run. Fair play to him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Frank Lampard to Frank Lampard's Chelsea's Frank Lampard's Everton?

That will end well :lolol:

(Bet he bids for Frank Lampard's Chelsea's ex player, Lamptey :eek:)

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Impressed with Rooney for turning it down saying he's got a job to do at Derby.
Probably would have earned a load more ,he could've easily cut and run. Fair play to him.

Me too, he doesn't need the money, and he'll learn/achieve more staying there until June, or another 18/30 months than he will at Everton.

It sends a strong Message to Everton as well. Like I give a ****! :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wise by Rooney.

They’ve spent almost £600m on a squad with very highly paid duffers, who they can’t shift. Now bound by EPL sustainability rules.

Better to wait three years, watch a load more coaches and directors of football get the boot.

Then grab the (relative) glory at the shiny new stadium.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Lampard OUT!!!

Too soon?

Perhaps we could have a sweepstake for when the first "lampard out" banner will be displayed at Goodison. I'm going for week 3.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is he that daft? and making Rooney look clever :mad:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Rooney will take over when Lampard gets sacked. Pretty impressed with how Rooney is handling himself these days……his statement on the Everton approach was very honest.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tbf both of Lampards full seasons he has done quite well.. but also had quite good material to work with. IMO it is difficult to know how good he is.

Agreed. Appointing him is a shot in the dark, he has nothing in his track record to suggest he can galvanise a team to stave off the threat of relegation, and its too late for him (or anyone) to have much input in the transfer window.

TBH I think they'd be better off bringing in BFS for the rest of the season, just to give themselves the best chance of staying up, then plan for next season. But they'll be too "proud" to appoint a dinosaur, one suspects.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Agreed. Appointing him is a shot in the dark, he has nothing in his track record to suggest he can galvanise a team to stave off the threat of relegation, and its too late for him (or anyone) to have much input in the transfer window.

TBH I think they'd be better off bringing in BFS for the rest of the season, just to give themselves the best chance of staying up, then plan for next season. But they'll be too "proud" to appoint a dinosaur, one suspects.

Beyond City, they've been the best team we've played this season. All their players were fit then, but they haven't been able to put out a first 11 pretty much since then.
They're not relegation material in my view. Could do with strengthening their defence and, obviously, they're rubbish when you consider what their squad cost (Sigurdsson, Iwobi, ...), but DCL, Richarlison, Doucoure, Allan, Gray ... all are good players.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

They tried BFS already, his 5 month stay cost £11m.

The Gwladys Street boo boys hated his football.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Beyond City, they've been the best team we've played this season. All their players were fit then, but they haven't been able to put out a first 11 pretty much since then.
They're not relegation material in my view. Could do with strengthening their defence and, obviously, they're rubbish when you consider what their squad cost (Sigurdsson, Iwobi, ...), but DCL, Richarlison, Doucoure, Allan, Gray ... all are good players.

They had a good day out at our place very early in the season, but I think its a big stretch, to say the least, to say that they're the 2nd best team we've faced this season.

They're a team of individuals, a thin squad with some big egos. And they have been absolute shithouse for months. 4 points above the drop, if teams below them start to stir a bit, they will easily be dragged into it. And I don't think Lampard is the answer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here