Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It's Friiiiiiiidat!!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I was just sitting here on this fine evening when my wife, Mrs.Wunt be Druv, actually fetched me a dangerously large Gin and tonic from the collection of various Gins amassed over Christmas as she says they are cluttering up the place and wants them finished and out of the way...so...Gin it is!...a very messy evening coming up...Happy Fridat you lovely N.S.C.ers...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm currently on my 3rd can of Victoria. A perfectly palatable lager and at 50p a pop, you can't go wrong. Great can too.

Vic.jpg

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Moving to some island tomorrow to prepare for two months before I move to your island for three months.. taking it slow tonight. Couple of beers.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
In isolation with Omicron, so I’ll be staying in and finishing off the Christmas bottle of Tio Pepe. I’ll treat myself to some olives, Gorgonzola Piccante (brilliant, from Morrisons) and chorizo as appetisers (dog-breath tomorrow is of no consequence when I have to stay on my own). I’ll binge-watch some episodes of The Tourist which has me in its tentacles.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"Dry January" for me normally lasts between two weeks and three months.

This year it was two weeks or less.

Having a bog standard Aussie Shiraz with my spag bol and possibly a non-standard single malt to finish.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In isolation with Omicron, so I’ll be staying in and finishing off the Christmas bottle of Tio Pepe. I’ll treat myself to some olives, Gorgonzola Piccante (brilliant, from Morrisons) and chorizo as appetisers (dog-breath tomorrow is of no consequence when I have to stay on my own). I’ll binge-watch some episodes of The Tourist which has me in its tentacles.

That's the sort of lifestyle I dream of these days. I just need to find someone who wants a wife, two kids and a puppy and a willing Omicron donor.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Goldmark Wah Wah for me, 2 litres from the brewery.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Mostly dry Jan, a few damp patches, for medicinal porpoises

Have just cracked a bottle of Barbera D'asti, which WILL last this evening and tomorrow evening.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
A very happy Fridat to all NSCers. It's been a long week, in which, being retired, I've achieved bugger all again.

For me, it's just a whisky and ginger beer to start with. Maybe two if the Chinese takes a while to arrive.
Mrs ETM is having a night off from cooking tonight. Just a Tesco chardonnay to accompany the chicken balls.

However, normal service will be resumed next Fridat, by which time who knows, maybe we can officially welcome Julio to the club?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Thatchers Gold as per many other Friiiiiiiiiiidats. Love the stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm witnessing the worst refereeing performance of my life enjoying a nice cup of tea! I doubt the ref will ever be able to ever go within 100 miles of Stoke again in his life! Every cloud :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here