Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] IPTV

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
My subscription is up on my IPTV provider (Necro). Been with them a couple of years and up until recently they've been good. However over the last year they've lost all their VOD service and recent months when I've tried to watch football on there it's been a nightmare with buffering, looping and channels going off air. On top of that they've replaced their telegram based support with an online ticket system which takes them a day or so to answer so pointless for when I'm watching sport (which is all I use it for).

So thinking of swapping. Can anyone recommend a reliable provider?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
My subscription is up on my IPTV provider (Necro). Been with them a couple of years and up until recently they've been good. However over the last year they've lost all their VOD service and recent months when I've tried to watch football on there it's been a nightmare with buffering, looping and channels going off air. On top of that they've replaced their telegram based support with an online ticket system which takes them a day or so to answer so pointless for when I'm watching sport (which is all I use it for).

So thinking of swapping. Can anyone recommend a reliable provider?

Pm me if you want

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here