Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Survey: What do you think of Tony Bloom?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Mail on Sunday (which I'm fully aware is not everyone's cup of tea) is asking fans of Premier League clubs what they think of their club owners. They've been in contact with us at Mod Towers and have asked if we would publicise their questionnaire in relation to Tony. I would imagine he would be pretty close to the top of the list of popular owners but here is a chance for you to give your own opinions.

Link attached.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGJIllCtwUd6Q6CY95VyMSeXEv-xc4Hy4ym6qK0jOhL17Uqw/viewform

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ain't Tony Bloom...

...Brilliant.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’ve had a crack at it. I suspect TB will come out of this quite well.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
It is hardly a "fair" and unbiased survey.
It would not pass a Btec Level 3 piece of coursework, due to fact the questions are so leading.
They might as well have missed out all of the other clubs and just left City and Newcastle in the list.
Having said that chose Newcastle!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

SAC

May 21, 2014
It is hardly a "fair" and unbiased survey.
It would not pass a Btec Level 3 piece of coursework, due to fact the questions are so leading.
They might as well have missed out all of the other clubs and just left City and Newcastle in the list.
Having said that chose Newcastle!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I assume other clubs are doing it but if not it will just end up with what Brighton fans think of Newcastle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here