Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away to Man Utd now scheduled

axscott

Jan 10, 2022
Might be a silly question, how do you see how many tickets are available for a game? Hoping to get an OT ticket on Monday

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Might be a silly question, how do you see how many tickets are available for a game? Hoping to get an OT ticket on Monday

You won’t be able to see it until it reaches your points band ie Monday if that’s when you can buy. At present it is showing 356 left (297 in E230 and 59 in E231). I’m sure more tickets will also be listed in dribs and drabs. I can’t see it being too much of a problem for anyone who wants a ticket.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
You won’t be able to see it until it reaches your points band ie Monday if that’s when you can buy. At present it is showing 356 left (297 in E230 and 59 in E231). I’m sure more tickets will also be listed in dribs and drabs. I can’t see it being too much of a problem for anyone who wants a ticket.

Just had a look and currently 245 in E230 and 50 in E231 so about 10 an hour sold in last six hours . Presumably will be less overnight so will be interesting to see if the club open another block or not . Even with it not being on TV the midweek / late kick off has put off quite a few it would seem . It's certainly no Tottenham is it ?

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Just had a look and currently 245 in E230 and 50 in E231 so about 10 an hour sold in last six hours . Presumably will be less overnight so will be interesting to see if the club open another block or not . Even with it not being on TV the midweek / late kick off has put off quite a few it would seem . It's certainly no Tottenham is it ?
It's a late burner

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I’m wanting to purchase 2 tickets for utd away. I’m a season ticket holder however the friend a want to take isn’t, nor are they an Albion member with any purchase history.. I’ve not been to an away game since covid kicked off, can anyone advise as to whether I’ll be alright with purchasing 2 tickets using my own season ticket and a friends/families season ticket for the friend coming with me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here