Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] February/March rescheduled fixtures

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Worth mentioning on here (as it was on another thread as one post) that Man City on 19 March clashes with FA Cup Round 6. We won't know until both clubs have been knocked out or progressed if this will stay on that weekend and what time kick off will be,

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I would also think it unlikely that we'll play our rearranged game v Spurs on March 9th as was suggested as a possibility as they are playing Everton on March 7th.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I'd seen Wed 23 Feb rumoured for this one

Not sure how likely that is now playing Man Utd the midweek before plus the 5th round of the cup in the midweek after I believe. Would mean a run of Saturday/Tuesday games.

Could see them pushing it back to 15/16th March week or even the weekend of 19th if both are out of the FA cup and city still in it.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Hope Newcastle doesn't get changed now. Have literally just booked train tickets. 2 adults and a child £139 return from London

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Anyone know when the Liverpool tickets go on sale please?

lib.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not sure how likely that is now playing Man Utd the midweek before plus the 5th round of the cup in the midweek after I believe. Would mean a run of Saturday/Tuesday games.

Could see them pushing it back to 15/16th March week or even the weekend of 19th if both are out of the FA cup and city still in it.

Either us or Spurs won’t be able to play a PL game on that date.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Worth mentioning on here (as it was on another thread as one post) that Man City on 19 March clashes with FA Cup Round 6. We won't know until both clubs have been knocked out or progressed if this will stay on that weekend and what time kick off will be,

I would almost put my mortgage, (if l still had one), on Citeh being in the 6th round, they won't be knocked out yet awhile, if at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here