Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Good Old Liz Truss

el punal

How wonderful it is to know that Ms.Truss is giving “100% support” to Boris Johnson. Despite the fact that he’s dropped a bollock she deserves rupturous applause for keeping her eye on the ball in these difficult times.

My hat, my coat, my taxi await me. :cheers:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Blind loyalty, unconditional love and the ability to forgive and turn a blind eye to absolutely anything are traits that, alas, are all too rare in our politicians these days so step forward Ms Truss and your merry band of cabinet brothers and sisters who are prepared to defend the indefensible and to demonstrate these traits in abundance as they are frogmarched into tv and radio studios to trot out the well worn script aimed at trying to save an increasingly desperate big dog's bacon (sorry, mixing metaphors a bit there!). Our country is in good hands.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Blind loyalty, unconditional love and the ability to forgive and turn a blind eye to absolutely anything are traits that, alas, are all too rare in our politicians these days so step forward Ms Truss and your merry band of cabinet brothers and sisters who are prepared to defend the indefensible and to demonstrate these traits in abundance as they are frogmarched into tv and radio studios to trot out the well worn script aimed at trying to save an increasingly desperate big dog's bacon (sorry, mixing metaphors a bit there!). Our country is in good hands.

I saw her being interviewed by Kay Burley and it was excruciating. You could tell she realised that everyone listening knew she didn’t believe a single word she said and she was almost forcing every sentence out of herself.

You’d almost feel sorry for her if you didn’t know that she had once been a Lib Dem and a remainder and had abandoned every principle she had in the quest for political power.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“ Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world"

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The current cabinet have been fully supportive because they are only in the job because of their undying love of Johnson because he is probably the only person that would have given the job in the first place.

They are a talentless bunch of sychophants

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I saw her being interviewed by Kay Burley and it was excruciating. You could tell she realised that everyone listening knew she didn’t believe a single word she said and she was almost forcing every sentence out of herself.

You’d almost feel sorry for her if you didn’t know that she had once been a Lib Dem and a remainder and had abandoned every principle she had in the quest for political power.

I reckon there's a small hardcore of about 10% in the Conservative party, Baker, Rees Mogg etc who grew up as little children, dreaming of small state, cutting public services, deregulation and throwing out foreigners.

The other 90% have all abandoned their souls for the prospect of power at some stage though haven't they?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
liz-truss.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here