Deepest, darkest Sussex
Away fans make absolutely no difference to a team’s performance

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Downton Abbey and Bridgerton are a load of bollox
*and GOT

GOT is okay, there’s just far too much of it. I gave up after series 3 or 4 (can’t recall as it all blurred into one big blob of dragons and tits). It was fine but I’d seen all I needed to see.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can watch whole episodes of Morecambe and Wise, including their vaunted Christmas Specials and not laugh once. I just don’t get it :shrug:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I can watch whole episodes of Morecambe and Wise, including their vaunted Christmas Specials and not laugh once. I just don’t get it :shrug:

On a similar vein, I have never ever laughed at Mr Bean. I have no problem with Rowan Atkinson and like just about everything else he has done from Not the Nine O’Clock News onwards. But Mr Bean leAves me cold.

I did like Morecambe and Wise, though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Taking the lyrics away from a Dylan song is like taking away all the paint from a masterpiece leaving a dull, blank canvas.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
On a similar vein, I have never ever laughed at Mr Bean. I have no problem with Rowan Atkinson and like just about everything else he has done from Not the Nine O’Clock News onwards. But Mr Bean leAves me cold.

I did like Morecambe and Wise, though.

Mr Bean was my first impression of how England and Englishmen are and as far as I can tell it was accurate.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Mr Bean was my first impression of how England and Englishmen are and as far as I can tell it was accurate.

:lolol:

I am exactly the same with the Swedish chef!! Luckily your women folk more than make up for it though :lolol:

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I agree.

And James Corden is one of the unfunniest people to have ever walked the planet.

Wrong thread because ‘Corden as one of the unfunniest people to have every walked the planet’ is probably the most popular opinion I’ve heard in recent years. And with good reason.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

That’s probably why I don’t like it.

To me, It was too stupid to be funny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here