Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No ST seat moves to the North Stand?

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Anyone know what the thinking is behind stopping ST seat moves to the North Stand next season? There are currently quite a few seats on general sale around me in the NW corner and I'd assume you'd always get some ST cancellations (or people wanting to move out) so I'm not sure why they're saying there's no capacity.

(I know this was mentioned in the ST thread but the detail got lost in the other comments.)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone know what the thinking is behind stopping ST seat moves to the North Stand next season? There are currently quite a few seats on general sale around me in the NW corner and I'd assume you'd always get some ST cancellations (or people wanting to move out) so I'm not sure why they're saying there's no capacity.

(I know this was mentioned in the ST thread but the detail got lost in the other comments.)

Preparing for safe standing at some point perhaps ? Ask Barber later..............

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
To preserve a number of seats available on a match by match basis. (I think anyway?) There are very few this season, despite lots of people not turning up for most games... As we know

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Thought EVERYONE knew that the NS is an exclusive Members Club. Can't have any old riff-riff in there :moo:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Why would anyone want to be in the North stand. Much better view from 1901

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Ready for the NS ultras to move in with their drum, clackers, flags, flares, black jackets, bottle tops and flasks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here