Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Why Is My Post Count Going Down & Not Up?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Really weird, as of last night my post count on here was a hundred odd higher than it currently is, what's going on!

One for the mods to answer really l guess.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For a rather dull reason, I ran an update script yesterday that re-calculated everyone's post counts to reflect the actual number of posts currently live on the site.

So, if you'd previously posted on a thread which was subsequently deleted taking your post(s) with it, your post count would have been higher than the actual number of posts that remained.

Now, it will be accurate again and will increment by one each time you submit a new post.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
For a rather dull reason, I ran an update script yesterday that re-calculated everyone's post counts to reflect the actual number of posts currently live on the site.

So, if you'd previously posted on a thread which was subsequently deleted taking your post(s) with it, your post count would have been higher than the actual number of posts that remained.

Now, it will be accurate again and will increment by one each time you submit a new post.

Ah that's fair enough then, and there l was thinking it was because you didn't like me . . . sniff, sob. wail. :kiss:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Don’t you think you should have consulted us first? It’s an outrage. Are we now just customers that have to take all these last minute changes without the opportunity to give feedback.

I demand a NSC members forum so we can challenge the Dicks in charge

😉😉

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don’t you think you should have consulted us first? It’s an outrage. Are we now just customers that have to take all these last minute changes without the opportunity to give feedback.

😉😉

I second it. :D

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

😉😉
Barber Out.

Oh....... :wozza:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Really weird, as of last night my post count on here was a hundred odd higher than it currently is, what's going on!

One for the mods to answer really l guess.

Good thing is that it might allow you to avoid the how dare you have numerous posts on a forum moaners.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I was just about to celebrate my 10,000th post and was thinking of something worthwhile to say. Now I'll have to wait for another 100 posts. Boooooo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here