Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Favourite Neil Young Songs - What are the best tunes that Spotify might lose?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Now, this is a quality thread :D

I could nominate many songs having seen NY 6-7 times, love the man even though I sometimes have a break from his music for a couple of years I always go back and "rediscover" him. Best ever live performer (both when solo acoustic or when playing long festival rockouts) and the only still living performer I'd paid current (ridiculously overpriced) concert prices to see. Also only second to Peter Green as my favourite guitarist of all time.

As for a song, this is a fave (I had it on cassette bootleg before it was released onto CD), but like all legends my favourites change all the time:

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
herecomesaregular;101525 26 said:
Now, this is a quality thread :D

I could nominate many songs having seen NY 6-7 times, love the man even though I sometimes have a break from his music for a couple of years I always go back and "rediscover" him. Best ever live performer (both when solo acoustic or when playing long festival rockouts) and the only still living performer I'd paid current (ridiculously overpriced) concert prices to see. Also only second to Peter Green as my favourite guitarist of all time.

As for a song, this is a fave (I had it on cassette bootleg before it was released onto CD), but like all legends my favourites change all the time:

I just copied the link to post this! I love this song and the whole album

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here