Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Dolly Parton Poses in Her Birthday Suit

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Amazing woman who’s had a fantastic career . She also does a huge amount for charity , more than most of the pampered mega millionaires.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My first thought was 'hahaha go Girl, that's great'.

Why would it not be very pleasant?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'd love to meet Dolly Parton, just because my mum was a huge fan of hers. She always wanted to go to Dollywood but never got the chance.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Amazing woman who’s had a fantastic career . She also does a huge amount for charity , more than most of the pampered mega millionaires.
Indeed, including a large donation to the Moderna vaccine research I believe.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
'If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain. ' Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of t-ts."

Pure Brent!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I love her interview where she said '' Even as a kid she aspired to look like the local ''Tramp'' (and use the word affectionately) - And she makes no apologies for thinking like that - Absolutely brilliant Dolly - Eff the world and their small minded conservative views on women

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Incredible artist and one who showed it was possible for female artists to take charge of their own careers. An absolute pioneer in a male dominated industry.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Incredible artist and one who showed it was possible for female artists to take charge of their own careers. An absolute pioneer in a male dominated industry.

Indeed - The way she refused to sell the rights to the song ''I will always love you'' to Elvis Presley's Management was a big gamble and turned out to be the right one - She has made good choices in her career. I am not a fan of her music but I love how she thinks and sticks two fingers up to anyone who ties to judge her in a negative light for her appearance.

The journalists who slate her have no talent whereby she has talent in abundance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here