Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket details 22/23

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Always seems very early. A Newcastle ST holder said they have until July

Norwich announced their prices today . Nearly all of their ST holders are Direct Debit payees like us - although they charge an admin fee - and their first deadline is end of March and if you pay by DD you renew automatically.
They do have a deadline thats later but you pay more if you delay.
PS: they've put their prices up.

TheOnionBag

Oct 2, 2021
Sadly I've cancelled mine and my son's season ticket after having them for the last 3 years. Then again I'm one of the "tourists" you all seem to hate on here so I doubt I'll be missed.

I liked the old card system so I could pass it on to other tourists who would never pay £25 and sign up to MyAlbion or whatever. It's a mess from the club in my opinion. I'll just pick and choose my matches from now on and as there are so many empty seats these days it shouldn't be that hard.

Also despite the higher league position I find the style of play much more boring than when Brighton mostly played on the break. 60% possession between the defenders and goalkeeper does nothing for me.

No proper strikers is soul-destroying no matter what the possession stats say. Hope Albion continue to improve though and will probably watch most of the games on the readily available streams these days.

axscott

Jan 10, 2022
Anyone know what day/week they'll go on sale for newbies to buy STs? Looking for a rough estimate just so I know when to be looking cheers. Still up for taking over anyone's tickets if they're cancelling (North ideally)

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Anyone know what day/week they'll go on sale for newbies to buy STs? Looking for a rough estimate just so I know when to be looking cheers. Still up for taking over anyone's tickets if they're cancelling (North ideally)

Yep pm your bank account and sort code and PIN number please :lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sadly I've cancelled mine and my son's season ticket after having them for the last 3 years. Then again I'm one of the "tourists" you all seem to hate on here so I doubt I'll be missed.

I liked the old card system so I could pass it on to other tourists who would never pay £25 and sign up to MyAlbion or whatever. It's a mess from the club in my opinion. I'll just pick and choose my matches from now on and as there are so many empty seats these days it shouldn't be that hard.

Also despite the higher league position I find the style of play much more boring than when Brighton mostly played on the break. 60% possession between the defenders and goalkeeper does nothing for me.

No proper strikers is soul-destroying no matter what the possession stats say. Hope Albion continue to improve though and will probably watch most of the games on the readily available streams these days.

The definitive tourist. Being bottom of entire league is soul destroying, not “no proper strikers”. Enjoy your travels!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Oh dear, our best ever team playing our best football, what a whiney first post

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Palace fan

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

We're playing the best football we have in the PL so far........and Liverpool almost sold out including Exchange tickets, Villa virtually sold out, even Burnley getting close to selling out. There might be lots of empty seats but not so many available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here