Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket details 22/23

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Prices frozen....

Season ticket prices have been frozen in all areas for a second year running, plus new benefits have been added for the 2022/23 season. The renewal window opens today (24 January) until 5pm, Monday 7 March.

NEW*benefits for the 2022/23 season include:

FREE Single Use Ticket Sharing** where all season ticket holders are entitled to share their season ticket for one game a season without paying the sharing fee.

Match By Match Ticket Sharing Option** with match category sharing prices

Category A £12; Category B £8; Category C £5.

Season Ticket Sharing Option** which allows season ticket holders to share their season ticket with friends and family for the 2022/23 season. £20 covers all home league matches.

**shares must be to a MyAlbion+ member of the same age band or cheaper.

The club has also extended the Season Ticket Amnesty for the upcoming season, giving season ticket holders the ability to change the name of their ticket for free to a MyAlbion+ member, or for a £20 fee to a non-member prior to 7 March.

All season tickets are covered under the club’s Covid Guarantee, meaning if games are forced to be played behind closed doors or at restricted capacity in the 2022/23 season due to Covid restrictions, we will not charge any supporters for matches they are unable to attend.

Further details:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2462408/season-ticket-prices-frozen-for-202223-campaign

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If true that really is a surprise and extremely generous of the club. Good on Uncle Tony

Of course social media is full of ungrateful sods moaning about a one off £20 - can't help but feel they've made a mistake by not hoisting them by £20 or so and including the scheme as a season ticket holder.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
No waiting list now so I suppose they got to go a bit easy on it especially in these times.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No waiting list now so I suppose they got to go a bit easy on it especially in these times.

Not true. This from November:

'. Having recently secured new club records for season-ticket sales, as well as selling out our 1901 Club for a third successive five-year term, we are now on the brink of setting a new club record for Albion+ club memberships while the season-ticket and 1901 Club waiting lists are once again starting to build. '

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
there are a few other interesting benefits re sharing STs, eg single use ticket share for one match at no charge!!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If true that really is a surprise and extremely generous of the club. Good on Uncle Tony

Of course social media is full of ungrateful sods moaning about a one off £20 - can't help but feel they've made a mistake by not hoisting them by £20 or so and including the scheme as a season ticket holder.

You wouldn't let it lie. And it is not a one off if there are a few in the group. There are reasonable objections to the scheme but you are unwilling to contemplate them.

And yet, your second point confounds your arguments. Oh dear.

:ffsparr:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I like the chart that tells me I am saving £150 by having a ST compared to match by match tickets.

That would suggest that I pay less if I go to about 14 games.

Seeing as I usually miss 4 or 5 a season, and it's a struggle to get to some of those I go to, this might force my decision which I have been considering a lot, recently. I think I may decide not to renew.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I'm probably being thick!! But can't get my head around the difference between 'Free single use ticket sharing' and 'Seasonal ticket sharing option' !!

I paid the £20 for the current season so that I could transfer my ticket to my lads who are Albion+ members - if I couldn't go to a game.

So do I have to pay the £20 for next season if that's all I want to be able to do?!!

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 17.39.21.png

EDIT: I think I do still have to pay the £20 if I want to share it more than once!

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm probably being thick!! But can't get my head around the difference between 'Free single use ticket sharing' and 'Seasonal ticket sharing option' !!

I paid the £20 for the current season so that I could transfer my ticket to my lads who are Albion+ members - if I couldn't go to a game.

So do I have to pay the £20 for next season if that's all I want to be able to do?!!

View attachment 144264

No, I think that you can share it for one match only for free.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

View attachment 144264

Single use means you can only do it once per season.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I like the chart that tells me I am saving £150 by having a ST compared to match by match tickets.

That would suggest that I pay less if I go to about 14 games.

Seeing as I usually miss 4 or 5 a season, and it's a struggle to get to some of those I go to, this might force my decision which I have been considering a lot, recently. I think I may decide not to renew.

Unless you desperately want to keep your seat and be guaranteed a seat for the matches you can attend, you cannot expect your ST to be cost effective if you miss 4/5 matches

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Unless you desperately want to keep your seat and be guaranteed a seat for the matches you can attend, you cannot expect your ST to be cost effective if you miss 4/5 matches

Exactly.

I like the area my seat is in, but rarely sit in it as I move to sit next to friends or my son.

It has always been possible to get tickets for any game, anecdotally.

It's match by match for me next season

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks like a sound and reasonable set of adjustments that will provide some further flexibility.........still not ideal for all circumstances obviously but without a free-for-all 'do what you like' option that's always likely to be the case I guess. Two things will now follow :

-a very long diatribe at the fans forum on Weds telling us how they've listened, and made changes (partly true to be fair, but it'll be sold as the best thing since sliced bread rather than a recognition of flaws in the sharing scheme)
-more moaning from those it doesn't suit

Suspect biggest issue will be the requirement for all recipients to be A+ members which stops a lot of the potential 'casual' visitors

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Great the ST prices have been frozen. Not so great the reluctance to listen to the fans feedback about ST sharing charges and over complexity. If anything it seems worse on the face of it. Option 1 drops the 20 quid sharing charge (recipient still has to pay membership charge), and option 2 seems even more expensiv option for anyone sharing for half dozen games. Option 3 same as this season. Guess will wait for the forum to receive the full take on why it's seen as a better deal for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here