Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester's Support Yesterday

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Generally, pretty pi** poor. Clappers, goal music, booing at the end etc. Even the drummer was muted.

Handful of brain dead on our left, first chant a few came out with was: "get yer fookin' masks off.."

Gather they resorted to homophobic stuff too, did anyone see if anything was done about it?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Generally, pretty pi** poor. Clappers, goal music, booing at the end etc. Even the drummer was muted.

Handful of brain dead on our left, first chant a few came out with was: "get yer fookin' masks off.."

Gather they resorted to homophobic stuff too, did anyone see if anything was done about it?

Barely heard them at all. I thought they'd be louder the acoustics for our section were fantastic.

Jan 30, 2008

Did you try screaming for a policeman ?

Regards
DF

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
There was a group of Leicester "oiks" in Section P who in the second half attracted the interest of the stewards. I'm not sure what for and I don't think it resulted in any of them being ejected……..

leicesterstadia.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There was a group of Leicester "oiks" in Section P who in the second half attracted the interest of the stewards. I'm not sure what for and I don't think it resulted in any of them being ejected……..

View attachment 144262

Some had moved into the section so they could deliver a few gestures and comments.....seems as though their tickets were checked and they were sent back to wherever they came from (at one point a loadf of coppers went up to help move them - looked like overkill). There was only about a dozen of them and they were kids - harmless gobshites really.

Rest of the crowd was very quiet - apart from those ****ing clackers:facepalm:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Surprised by the scuffles outside the ground on the way back to the car

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
We don't have clappers or goal music, but let's not start throwing stones around when the atmosphere at the Amex isn't impressive.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Amusing to see their confused faces when we sang 'champions of sussex, you'll never sing that' in response to the 'champions of England' song [emoji1787]

Overall, their support was predictably subdued, considering there wasn't too much to inspire them on the pitch.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They were pretty loud in the cup game a few weeks ago, that drum kind of drowned us out. That said we were very quiet.

Glad that the tables were turned on Sunday.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We don't have clappers or goal music, but let's not start throwing stones around when the atmosphere at the Amex isn't impressive.

I don't get to many games, and mostly follow on streams. Even I noticed how quiet the crowd were yesterday, and commented on it on the match thread. Much quieter than the Amex - but admittedly only on a stream rather than in real life.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Watching it on TV, first thing I said to my brother was how tinpot the clackers made them.
Barely heard their lot all game, could definitely hear you guys though. My Mrs started singing along to the Neal Maupay song, but with the original lyrics so she was asked to kindly remove herself from my presence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did you try screaming for a policeman ?

Regards
DF

You do realise that it's against the law, don't you? ???

If there were illegal immigrants in the ground I'm sure you'd scream for a policeman :lolol:

Or, being a tough guy, perhaps you'd have rounded them up yourself (with help from your youngers) and thrown them in the sea

:drool:

Last edited:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Boarded Seagull Travel coach outside the stadium for return journey. Slowly set off and then became aware of a stone (or something similar) hitting our coach. I looked out of the window and caught the eye of a Leicester fan/tw*t who started making homophobic gestures!! :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here