Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester's Support Yesterday

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The King Power must be the dullest football stadium I have ever been to at any level. A single tiered bowl with nothing of any interest anywhere. Must have taken the architect all of an hour to design that.

They've recently submitted plans to increase the capacity from 32000 to 40000 with a new stand on one side.
I suspect Leicester's new stand might be completed before Palace's.

LCFC.jpeg

https://www.constructionnews.co.uk/buildings/leicester-city-stadium-expansion-plans-go-in-26-10-2021/

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I wasn't at the game and have nothing against Leicester ... in fact their success in recent years is a lovely template for clubs like ours.

But even when I watch them on telly I can't stand the sound of those clappers they hand out and do wonder why fans seem so enthusiastic about using them. They're rubbish.

theboybilly

The King Power must be the dullest football stadium I have ever been to at any level. A single tiered bowl with nothing of any interest anywhere. Must have taken the architect all of an hour to design that.

I was stood outside eating a burger and it occurred to me just what a cheap looking ground it is. I'm no real fan of the identikit Pride Park, St.Mary's or Riverside Stadium but all are miles better than the KPS

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Cucurella was getting booed because he had the cheek to get hurt when flattened by Daka.

Don’t think it was the getting hurt, it was the euro-flopping about that he did.
We booed Maddison when he got breathed on, but he just crouched down for about 10 minutes making out.
What an odious little **** he is.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012

Surely the Madejski (or whatever it’s called now) must take that crown?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

...and billed them for 150 hours

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You can’t help feeling that a 40k capacity might be a bit ambitious for a club like Leicester. Fair few empty seats yesterday.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You’re not normally wrong, but the game he was referring to was back in September 2011. Our first defeat back in the Championship having been top of the league going in to the game.

I thought it might have been longer ago than that but I do recall her, odd lady.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It was absolutely silent even just after they scored. I know they are a bit of a mess this year and had a shocker in the week but it was very bizarre. I get them being quiet during our onslaught, but they started well and were still quiet. Odd.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Generally, pretty pi** poor. Clappers, goal music, booing at the end etc. Even the drummer was muted.

Handful of brain dead on our left, first chant a few came out with was: "get yer fookin' masks off.."

Gather they resorted to homophobic stuff too, did anyone see if anything was done about it?

It's only homophobic if it's about a Chelsea player, thems the rules

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here