Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The two Saturday 3pms in Feb - Burnley (19th) & Villa (26th)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry to start a whole thread just for this but do we know if these are past the date of being chosen for TV yet?

If not, when? I haven’t been able to make any evening games this season. - so basically haven’t been to barely any games - so I’m desperate for these to hold their current KO times.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Going out on a limb here.

Mystic Stat says:-

1 - 1

and errrr

1 - 1.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
15:00 KOs are back but no main line trains still you can't have your cake and eat it

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Sorry to start a whole thread just for this but do we know if these are past the date of being chosen for TV yet?

If not, when? I haven’t been able to make any evening games this season. - so basically haven’t been to barely any games - so I’m desperate for these to hold their current KO times.

February TV dates were confirmed a couple of weeks ago so these (and Watford A on the 12th) are confirmed as 3pm Saturday games.
PS: Spurs (H) and Man United (A) might also be squeezed into February - the games postponed for Covid during December . If so they will be midweek as all the Saturdays in Feb are now filled.

We're still waiting for March to be confirmed and you'd expect a couple of these to be moved.

Currently its
Sat Mar 5th: Newcastle A 3pm
Sat Mar 12th Liverpool H 3pm
Sat Mar 19th Man City A 3pm
March 21-29th - International Break.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
February TV dates were confirmed a couple of weeks ago so these (and Watford A on the 12th) are confirmed as 3pm Saturday games.
PS: Spurs (H) and Man United (A) might also be squeezed into February - the games postponed for Covid during December . If so they will be midweek as all the Saturdays in Feb are now filled.

We're still waiting for March to be confirmed and you'd expect a couple of these to be moved.

Currently its

When I checked last the March dates were supposed to be confirmed today.

Hoping that's the case as planning on a weekend up in Manchester for the City game, taking my lad to the National Football Museum on the other day. An early Saturday kick off would be about the worst, travel wise, so I'm expecting that.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
The TV picks have already been done for Feb.

However, the Sky game involving Chelsea on Sun 27th has been postponed due to them making the Carabao Cup final.

Not sure if there is a chance Sky could move another game from the Sat to fill that slot?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

If in doubt in the future just check the premier league fixtures. If there are 12.30 and 5.30 Saturday kick off times then the TV games are picked.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL

Currently its

Man City on the 19th is ripe for being moved as it falls on FA Cup Round 6 weekend

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Man City on the 19th is ripe for being moved as it falls on FA Cup Round 6 weekend

Good spot. I guess it'll be next season for the Football Museum then, unless it gets rearranged to a school holiday. Absolutely guaranteed that City will be in the 6th round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here