Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A post full of things we should have done better

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Personally, I think we are by far the greatest Brighton and Hove Albion team in the time I've been watching (only 55 years) and almost certainly in our entire history.

But if you think Sanchez letting the ball through his legs, Burn being like a Giraffe on heat, Ali Mac missing a couple of sitters, Alzate overrunning the ball, Maupay letting the ball bounce off him, Pascal being too slow and Solly not taking the fullback on is what you want to discuss, then this is the thread for you :thumbsup:

Alcohol may have been taken :wink:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good thread.

I only followed the Leicester game on an intermittent stream but saw enough to know that Gross is finished and Sanchez should have done better with their goal.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
I think maybe what we should have done better is make sure the team is in a proverbial dog fight against relegation, that way some of the apparently entitled fans wouldn't come out of the wood work expecting "better" all the time!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Only one Gross turn, if he isn't going to do at least 3 he should not be starting, even if we do have half the midfield options unavailavble.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Trossard kicked the ball really hard at waist height, instead of aiming high into the roof of the net.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We should be beating #TeamsLikeLeicester :lolol: I

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patreon
Aug 24, 2020
Why is it that we've had now had three draws on the bounce, against Palace, Chelsea and Leicester, but they have all felt like victories?

Is our glass half-full? Have we forgotten how to be moaning and negative?

(No alcohol has been consumed yet).

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We shouldn’t have conceded and won 1-0 IMHO

Gonzo BHA

Sep 3, 2004
BN1
Why is it that we've had now had three draws on the bounce, against Palace, Chelsea and Leicester, but they have all felt like victories?

Is our glass half-full? Have we forgotten how to be moaning and negative?

(No alcohol has been consumed yet).

It's funny as I've felt slightly disappointed after each of them, although perhaps not so much against Chelsea. We were comfortably better in all of those games and there was definitely a slight pang of disappointment at what could have been. A point is better than none, don't get me wrong, but 9 points is much more than 3 and that was well within our grasp.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good thread.

I only followed the Leicester game on an intermittent stream but saw enough to know that Gross is finished and Sanchez should have done better with their goal.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Thought Gross was the least careless in possession the time he was on….

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
It's funny as I've felt slightly disappointed after each of them, although perhaps not so much against Chelsea. We were comfortably better in all of those games and there was definitely a slight pang of disappointment at what could have been. A point is better than none, don't get me wrong, but 9 points is much more than 3 and that was well within our grasp.

The thing is, any right minded fan can see how much we have improved, and how we are now competing with the big boys, not just turning up and hoping.

It just needs a small amount of improvement in the final third and we will be a VERY good side.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Only one Gross turn, if he isn't going to do at least 3 he should not be starting, even if we do have half the midfield options unavailavble.

Their LB caught onto it after the first successful attempt.

Makes you wonder if they actually bother watching videos of the opposition anymore as it seems only the opposition squad and management are the only ones not aware of it

Overall going into games knowing we have a chance against anyone without fearfully writing us off before kick off is a weird feeling, almost progress?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here