Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ranieri going.......

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
14 managers in 10 years. Soon to be 15.

Do these goon owners ever think "wow...y'know maybe the problem isn't the manager. Maybe its....us ?"

Probably not.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Watford have always been in the shadows of their bitter rivals, Luton Town, who've had great success over the years.
Watfords owners are basically parasites....

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Watford have always been in the shadows of their bitter rivals, Luton Town, who've had great success over the years.
Watfords owners are basically parasites....

Luton Town’s great success? Is this meant to be ironic?

As someone whose family on my mother’s side are historically Luton supporting I would take issue on that. I think the Watford Elton John/Graham Taylor years far surpassed anything Luton have ever done.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Apparently there are 337 days left until Christmas.

That's just 3 Watford managers.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Apparently there are 337 days left until Christmas.

That's just 3 Watford managers.

What are the chances Ted Lasso is Watford manager by Christmas 2022?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Maybe they need to spend more on the floodlights than on severance pay for managers.

That's assuming they pay up with the Severance Pay - There are some Managers sacked 3 and 4 Years ago and more where the LMA can't get the Clubs to pay up - Never had any dealings with Watford so I don't know what they are like about paying what they owe to Managers who have been sacked.

I have never had issues getting Monies out of Clubs but I know people who have - If any Club didn't pay any of my Clients after they left. I would go after them for ''Win Bonuses'' racked up after the Client left, because in effect my interpretation of the Contract would be that they were still a '' Deemed Contractually Employed Employee ''

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'd be crestfallen if I was a Watford fan.

What a gloomy run in they'll have. The old woman will go turbo antifootball on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here