Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Utd (a) rearranged?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just had SSN on in the background and just rewound to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. Rangnick said he wasn't concentrating on anything other than upcoming fixtures and said "after the international break, Southampton at home and Brighton at home"

Nice of him to tell us what hasn't been announced yet. I mean, it has to be played but if there is a date, let people know.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've just heard it too and had to check fixtures. Certainly seemed he knew something that we don't. But then we're only the fans so maybe tell us later.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Just had SSN on in the background and just rewound to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. Rangnick said he wasn't concentrating on anything other than upcoming fixtures and said "after the international break, Southampton at home and Brighton at home"

Nice of him to tell us what hasn't been announced yet. I mean, it has to be played but if there is a date, let people know.

I've just heard it too and had to check fixtures. Certainly seemed he knew something that we don't. But then we're only the fans so maybe tell us later.

or just perhaps its a date that has been mentioned to him as a possible, even likely date, but not yet finalised by both clubs and the league. and the safety boards etc

But that would mean not just assuming the club are out to deliberately lie to, antagonise, and generally get us all to support other clubs instead of Brighton.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
TBF many Man United fans will be booking flights to get to the match so they need more advance notice than we do.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
or just perhaps its a date that has been mentioned to him as a possible, even likely date, but not yet finalised by both clubs and the league. and the safety boards etc

But that would mean not just assuming the club are out to deliberately lie to, antagonise, and generally get us all to support other clubs instead of Brighton.

Maybe dial back the dosage on your Serious pills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here