Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Official Stats…hmmmm

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Clear out the Barber family project and let the Goldstone/withdean boys back in!,,,,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rebuild the Goldstone!

And would you mind lending me that £50, so you did. I'll pay you back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ecstasy in the 90’s apparently contributed to a decline in football violence
Cocaine today apparently contributes to the increase in football violence

It isn't really cocaine though, is it, though ? ???

A knife, a fork, a bockle and a cork...? ???

Right on. Huh! Right on.

:facepalm:

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Stupid f*cking scheduling for SKY combined with sh*t public transport to and from Falmer certainly doesn't help. The tension building in the train queue after the Chelsea match when there are people anxious to make train connections from Brighton and stupidly long gaps between trains led to several outbreaks of violence...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This thread reminded me of the below, which I read on the Cambridge United forum on the morning of their game vs. Oxford United on the opening day of this season. Make me laugh, plus I thought it may appeal to [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION].

A mob of their chaps in Stone Island gowns was seen plotting outside the Trinity Library this morning, tooled-up with state-of-the-art digital scanners with the intention of taking the College's 14th century Arabic papyri manuscripts. Our patrol was tipped-off and ready for a row. They started coming on with all this ****ing mouth about Brasenose Senior Research Fellowships and publication in refereed journals. But when it came to addressing admissions protocols it transpired that they'd failed to apply for statutory access the minimum fourteen days in advance, and two of them had faked their identities by covering up 'Oxford Brookes University' and glueing a Keble College logo onto their lanyards. Wankers! The Custodians gave them a right slapping and run them down Magdalene Street. Old Bill come down and seized their formal hall dining invitations.

This thread reminded me of the below, which I read on the Cambridge United forum on the morning of their game vs. Oxford United on the opening day of this season. Make me laugh, plus I thought it may appeal to [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION].

A mob of their chaps in Stone Island gowns was seen plotting outside the Trinity Library this morning, tooled-up with state-of-the-art digital scanners with the intention of taking the College's 14th century Arabic papyri manuscripts. Our patrol was tipped-off and ready for a row. They started coming on with all this ****ing mouth about Brasenose Senior Research Fellowships and publication in refereed journals. But when it came to addressing admissions protocols it transpired that they'd failed to apply for statutory access the minimum fourteen days in advance, and two of them had faked their identities by covering up 'Oxford Brookes University' and glueing a Keble College logo onto their lanyards. Wankers! The Custodians gave them a right slapping and run them down Magdalene Street. Old Bill come down and seized their formal hall dining invitations.

Reminds me of our own London Pompous who used to post prior to Palarse games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here