Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Tiler

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m doing a refurb in Hampton and in need of a tiler small bathroom and kitchen. Probs 2-3 days work If anyone can help. Can collect from the local railway station if required free parking if not, all materials supplied. Cheers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m doing a refurb in Hampton and in need of a tiler small bathroom and kitchen. Probs 2-3 days work If anyone can help. Can collect from the local railway station if required free parking if not, all materials supplied. Cheers.

Christ. I thought this was an RIP thread about the great Ken. Thankfully not :facepalm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Tiler

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Little, Court or Wick?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'll see your Richard Heads, a raise you an old boy who used to use Burgess Hill Post Office, Richard Stiff

I 5h1t you not

Mike Hunt? Have you seen him? :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a mention on Ken yet?

Whoops I see HWT beat me to it

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Mike Hunt? Have you seen him? :wink:

Actually had a student by that name -- always good for a snigger when he was called to the office on the PA. But the real star was our German exchange student same year, Horst Schmidt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here